Chapter 24

Tsuna frowns at how Serenity and her friends were able to work smoothly which each other while he couldn't even get his friends to stop arguing with each other.

How does she do it? I will have to come up with something

"STOP!!!!" Tuna said

Drawing silence from Mukuro, Kyoya, Gokudera, Yamamoto and Ryohei even quieting a crying Lambo.

Reborn nodded his approval.

Good start Tsuna you're on the right path but not close to Serenity level.

"Yamamoto you stay here with the girls and start on the cooking process. Mukuro, Hibari and Ryohei go hunt for a protein without fighting with each other. I'll go with Gokudera and Lambo to gather some wood and herbs/fruits," Tsuna said

His voice strong and confident which clearly surprised his guardians.

Kufufu interesting Mukuro thought

Hmm omnivore Kyoya thought

They nodded and left in search for food from mother nature.

"Boss is changing," Chrome said

The other girls nodded in agreement and got to work setting up a station for them to prepare what the guys find.

Yamamoto started to make a ring of rocks where the fire would be started.

Gokudera returned with arms full of wood and dumped it inside the rock ring. He then went back into the forest to continue searching for plants they could use to cook with.

The hard part now would be starting a fire.

Yamamoto spent at least five minutes trying to get sparks using a stick to rubbing some grass against a flat rock to create sparks.

Which was not happening any time soon.

Sky glances over to them and said, "He is struggling to create sparks and start a fire," they already had a fire going thanks to Ragna who is a fire guardian.

The corner of Serenity lips drop a little watching Yamamoto aura darken as he struggled to get fire going. 

"Sky, can you...?" Serenity asked

Sky furrowed his eyebrows trying to figure out what she was asking but glancing between Tsuna area and their own noticing the difference being the lack of fire on the other side.

"They can do it," he said

"Sky," Serenity said

Al shook his head and grabbed a stick with on end lit and took it to Yamamoto who titled his head in confusing as Al released the stick from his mouth. Landing inside the ring of rock, fire bursted inside the ring.

"Thank you, Al," Serenity said when Al made his way back to her.

Sky huffs in annoyance, "Show off," he mutters

Her kindness makes me wonder if she can actually fight?

Reborn wondered observing and his bug subordinates keeping an eye on the others who were scatter in the woods.