Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Sky told the others that he and Serenity were going shopping, they headed toward Namimori shopping district. The sells people sold them the items for half the price because they fell in love with Serenity kind attitude and also maybe sympathy because they noticed that she was blind.

Sky was inspecting some tomatoes in which he did notice when Serenity left his side. When he noticed that she was gone she, he dropped everything and went to find her. He sent Awk to look on the other side of town for her. He ran the other way while thinking 'How!? can I be so spaced out!'

Serenity was walking around looking all around her but not in front of her still she hit the floor from bumping into someone. "Oh! Sorry miss my bad!" the person said as he helped Serenity up, she looks toward him who has a blue combined with brown aura.

"Is okay. It was my fault since I was not looking forward. Ah my walking stick!" Serenity said as she wildly looked at the ground but realize that is all darkness. The male quickly finds it and give it too her and says, "Thank You so much." she said giving him a smile in which he could not resist to return as he thought 'Cute~' before saying, "Your welcome hime, I'm Yamamoto Takeshi you?" Serenity was a little confuse why he called her princess but she did not get a chance to respond.

As he wrist was suddenly grabbed in a death grip by Sky who was breathing hard from running. Serenity did not let the pain affected her as she looked above him at him whose aura was red with anger and gray with sadness mixed with his normal lavender. "Sorry Sky I gave you a scare." Serenity said as Sky shakes his sandy hair while saying, "No you almost gave me a damn heart attack and if that did not kill me the others will! Don't you remember what happened last time!"  Serenity had no words so she let him pull her with him completely ignoring a confuse Yamamoto who she waved to attempt to calm him.

Sky did not loosen his grip even when he called Awk back. When he really loosened his grip was when they were close to the house that he stopped walking completely and faced her to say, "Please promise me you will not leave without letting us know where you will be going." Serenity nods while saying, "I will I promise." Sky nods as he lets go of her wrist to lift it up to his lips as he plants a soft kiss to them that were bruised from his grip and mumbles a sorry against her skin.

They enter the house in which Sky tells the other everything that happened and they all semi scolded her for it but they just could not stand to be mad at her who gave them an innocent smile promising not to do it again. Terran nods as he says, "Me and Talise went to get dinner since you two took so long plus came back with nothing and even went to the school to get our books, uniform, schedules plus some other school materials for tomorrow."