Character Info

Character Information:

Boss/Spirit Guardian

Name: Serenity

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Personality: relaxed, curious, happy, mysterious, doesn't like to fight.

Flame: Spirit is connected to everybody keeps things at peace.

Flame Color: White with light purple

Flame Powers: see spirits and the aura of people, telekinesis, can communicate with spirits, heal others along with strengthen them in battle and can calm people by raining her flame over them removing their will to fight.

Animal Partner: Eurasian Lyns named: Al

Description: 5'6 tall, long straight black hair, light purple eyes, fair skin and peaceful face (Which stop someone from wanting to be mad at her.)

History: Serenity has been blind since she could remember, Al has been the one who has protected her and helped her by being her eyes. Still one day she was picked up from the streets by Giovanni Genovese who offer her a home. Where he found out that she along with the other children he had picked up were special. So he decide to retire and leave the head to Serenity and the others.

Guardians:

Name: Daemon (Darkness Guardian)

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Personality: well mannered, sneaky, confident

Flame: Darkness

Flame Color: Black hides and controls people darkness

Flame Power: control shadows, can bend into a shadow and wield darkness in people.

Weapon: dagger

Animal Partner: Black Koala with white eyes cute but dangerous. Name: Ko

Description: Short, skinny, wears black clothes and a hoodie which covers his face.

History: Has no parents been wandering the streets with his twin sister Magelia who is shy and always hides behind him. That's why he is protective of her, even when Giovanni picked them and took them in. Daemon kept his distance at first but as he watched his sister interact with the others he felt lonely. However, Serenity was able to pull him out of it in which he also wanted to protect her for what she did for him.

Name: Magelia (Light Guardian)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Personality: shy, no confidence and kind

Flame: Lights the way

Flame Color: White

Flame Powers: she can make balls of light throw them at the enemy, and blind them with light.

Animal Partner: White Squirrel name Chi

Description: Short, light brown eyes, light brown hair to her shoulder, and pale skin.

History: Same as Daemon she was more friendly with the others.

Name: Ragna (Fire Guardian)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Personality: Helpful, Hot head and solitary

Flame: Fire warms everybody up

Flame Color: Crimson

Flame Power: fire tempest, immolation fire whip

Animal Partner: Fox named fang

Weapon: Serrated long swords with Chinese symbol for fire on the hilt

Description: 6'0 Asian spiky hair with red tips, tan, brown mix red eyes.

History: Family die in a house fire it all happened at night while everyone was sleeping. Everybody was burned except for him because his flame activated gave him some immunity to the heat so he could escape the burning house. He was going to be put in a foster home if it was not for Giovanni who took him in.

Name: Talise (Water guardian)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Personality: outgoing, hyper, funny

Flame: Water who washes and refreshes

Flame Color: Dark and Light blue mixed together

Flame Power: control water, control water inside humans, and breath underwater

Animal Partner: Otter name:Hypei

Description: 5'7 mid back long dark brown hair with blue highlights, light tan and light blue eyes.

History:  Family die in a flood she was able to survive because of her flame giving her grills to breath underwater . For her to be able to swim at shore where she wondered into town near by cold and hungry was when she meet Giovanni who gave her some food and a home. She always have lots of energy as she dragged the others to play with her.

Name: Terran (Earth Guardian)

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Personality: headstrong, serious, playful

Flame: Earth holds everything together

Flame Control: Green with brown

Flame Power: can move the ground around him, causing earthquakes or trap people using the ground.

Weapon: huge hammer very heavy

Description: 6'1 tan strong built, shaggy brown hair with light green eyes.

Animal Partner: Bear name: Hulk

History: His family was very poor that he had to help by doing all the hard and heavy work like picking trash from a far to build a place to sleep. That when he was doing that was when a earthquake hit destroying and killing everybody as the ground broke his flame was able to keep where he was standing solid so he would not fall in the hole. He try finding if there was any survivors just as Giovanni's was passing by and helped him but no luck so Giovanni gave him a home.

Name: Sky (Wind guardian)

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Personality: mind in the clouds

Flame: Wind relaxes with the cool breezes.

Flame Color: Yellow with some white

Flame Power: uses wind as sharp blades thrown at the enemy, takes oxygen away from a person or area, can float and fly with awk.

Animal Partner: hawk name Awk

Description: 5,5 skinny, short sandy color hair, fair skin, light yellow eyes.

History: Sky was in a plane accident was falling in the air downward but was saved by a blast of his flame in the form of wind to carefully lower him down to the ground right in front of Giovanni car who had to stop so it does not run him over. Giovanni helped him in up as he offer him a family which he agreed to.