Chapter 21

They walked to the park which was only a short distance from their house.  "At least the distance is short," Ragna said, carrying the luggage with Daemon and Terran. 

"Give it some muscles guys," Sky said, not helping all. The other three glare draggers at him for not helping even Talise and Magelia were helping.

"Shut up. You are not even helping!" Daemon said, grunting as he almost lost his grip on the luggage if it was not for Hulk taking some of it from his hands he would have fallen.

Sky whistles looking the other way.

"Sky," Serenity said sweetly, he gulps quickly taking some of the bag from Magelia who blinks in confusion.

Al: Poor him

Ko: humans many bags 

Chi: Lucky me that I'm small

They saw Tsuna and the others except Serenity who had her hand on Al who glared at some of the boys who were looking at them up and down.

"Now that everyone is here," Reborn said, raking his coal eyes over them all.

"First everybody get on the bus. Ladies first," Reborn said

Al boarded first with Serenity being helped by Talise. She and Al sat on the front roll with the rest of her friends sitting near the front while Tsuna and the others on the back.

"This is not a trip for fun does everybody understand that?" Reborn asked, using the bus microphone to speak. He watched a sea of nodding heads and a few nervous gulps of what he could have planned for this trip.

"Good. So be prepared I will you all hell," Reborn said, with a smirk that looked adorable on his cute face, but it was full of evilness.