Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Hey dame-Tsuna you have guest." Reborn said from inside the room. Tsuna could only groan in response as he try to stand up while holding his head. Serenity stretched her hand to him while saying, "Here let me help you." Serenity looks at his white and light pink aura of purity and compassion.

Tsuna grabs her hand as he says, "Arigato." Serenity gives him a kind smile as his face turns a light shade of pink. "Ple..as..e c..omi..ng." Tsuna said shakily as he lead them into his room which was a mess which was somewhat normal for teen boys but it really did not look like an explosion went off a few minutes ago.

They took a seat on the floor with Tsuna sitting across from Magelia while Serenity sat between them. While Magelia and Tsuna were working on their project Serenity was staring at the yellow and dark red combined aura that was right in front of her. Reborn was polishing his gun as he sat on his black leather chair feeling eyes on him as he moved. Reborn lifts his eyes from his gun to look at Serenity own light purple eyes that has been looking at him the whole time while thinking 'How? I wonder.'

Reborn blinks his onyx eyes as he moves his hand from side to side in Serenity field of vision to see if he could get a reaction from her. It was completely useless because she stare right at him but at the same time not. So he decided to get up jump on the table ignoring Tsuna whining as he messed up some of his work but he could care less as he was focused on Serenity.

Magelia just looks at them in confusion  or more like completely lost as Tsuna got all nervous as Reborn walked closer to Serenity. 'Oh no please Reborn she has done nothing wrong!' Tsuna thought as he got even more nervous when Reborn was right in front of her who lowered her glaze at him.

Serenity lifts her hand toward Reborn as Tsuna shakes his head wildly thinking 'Hie! don't do that he hates being touched!!' As Magelia stay even more confuse as ever, Tsuna almost fainted when Serenity touched Reborn face. Reborn let her touch him since he kinda enjoyed having her fingers explore him.

"You are blind." Reborn said in more of a fact than as a question as he took a closer look at her eyes which held like a white glass covering them. Serenity smiles as she says, "I am." just as Magelia cell phone started ringing from a text she looks at the screen reading it her eyes getting wider as she read on. Before quickly putting her things away in her bag while saying, "Come on Serenity we have to leave my brother lost to Ragna. They are now arguing that might turn into a fight if we don't return!" Serenity nods as she stood up just as Magelia quickly grabs her hand dragging her out of the house running similar to Talise but not as extreme.

"I have to find more about them. Especially about Serenity." Reborn said the last part mostly quieter as Tsuna thought 'I just hope Reborn does not drag them into the mafia..'