Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Magelia quickly spots Chi and heads toward her to help her out from under Hulk. The others also help them get untangle while Al heads toward Serenity who smiles as he comes closer. "Hey Al. Did you enjoy the ride?" Serenity said as she ran her fingers through his fur as he thought 'You don't know the half of it.'

Serenity takes out a key from her pocket while waving Magelia over to her. "Yes?" Magelia said as she looks up at Serenity soft light purple eyes as she gives her keys while saying, "Why don't you open the door?" Magelia smiles widely as she grabs the keys and quickly heads toward the front door, opening it.

Everyone heads inside, to take a look around while nodding in approval "Good choice Serenity." Daemon said as he noticed the Xbox 360 in the living room, Ragna also saw it as he looks at Daemon both telepathic thinking 'I will beat you.'

Talise was outside with Hypei, Terran, and Hulk as they found the pool because Serenity could hear Talise whining about wanting to go for a swim as Terran held her back. While Hypei was taunting her by swimming in the pool and Hulk trying to fish him out.

Magelia was looking around the second floor while Sky was in the kitchen, Al lead Serenity toward the kitchen because she noticed him pacing around too much. "Is it to your liking Sky?" Serenity said as she watched his Lavender aura keep on moving back and fort . Sky only sound was a 'Hmm' before he stopped pacing to face Serenity and say, "Where did you find this house?" Serenity blinks as she says, "Google."

He narrow his eyes at her as he says, "I mean how did you do it if you cannot even see a computer screen or the keyboard plus the mouse." Sky looks into Serenity mystery filled eyes as he waits for an answer. "I did not do it Al did I just told him what to type." Serenity said as she pat Al head who nodded in agreement.

Sky looks between them as they were crazy when he said, "How the hell can a Lynx use a damn computer?!" Serenity moves her head side to side as she says, "He learned." like it was the most obvious answer in the world. Sky just shakes his head while saying, "Forget it. Lets go shopping since the refrigerator is completely empty." Serenity nods while saying, "I'll come too. Al make sure this house is in one piece when we return." Al nods.