Chapter 25

"Now then what should we make?" Daemon asked when they finished gathering the ingredients and materials.

"Hmm, why not some grill fish that Talise and Hypei caught season with the herbs Magelia and Daemon found." Serenity said.

"Yes, but accompany it with what?" Sky asked.

"We can roast some mushroom I found when searching for firewood," Terran said.

Serenity nodded and added, "There is even some rice which we can use,"

They nodded and got to work on making dinner while Tsuna's group were deciding what to make when one of the girls said curry.

It only took both groups an hour to finish cooking before they presented the food to Reborn.

Reborn eyed both dishes and tried both dishes.

"Tsuna's group wins in traditional meal that fits the place," Reborn said, "Serenity's group dish tasted good but didn't fit well with the Japanese camping experience."

Tsuna relaxes only to stiffen at Reborn's next words.

"However, the main purpose of this is teamwork and Serenity's group won." Reborn said.

Tsuna frowned and asked, "What do we do to improve our teamwork?"

"Is it even fair that they might have spent more time together?" Gokudera asked.

"It doesn't always work like that,"  Haru said and Reborn nodded.

"Sometimes just having a common goal can improve teamwork along with experiencing a hard situation," Reborn said, smirking making Tsuna swallow the lump in his throat. Because that smirk on Reborn's face never means anything good.

"I suggest you all get a good night rest because you will need it for tomorrow," Reborn said.

*Next Day*

"Sere, time to wake up," Magelia said, shaking Serenity shoulder.

"Why? Its early, I think," Serenity sits up, "not sure I can't tell if its day or night."

"Well because the guys are gone," Magelia said.

Serenity eyes widen and she stands up  with Magelia leading her outside where the guys set their tents.

"What's going on?" Kyoko asked walking outside followed by Hana, Talise, Haru and Chrome who were rubbing sleep from their eyes.

Al: I think it started.
Chi frowned snuggles against Magelia's cheek.

"The challenge started," Talise said.