Chapter 22

Reborn did not say anything else for the rest of the trip. Serenity could hear the other talking and arguing with each other while Tsuna was trying to calm things down so it does not end up in some kind of war. Because Daemon and Ragna were two of Serenity guardians who did not listen. Same as Tsuna with Mukuro and Kyoya.

Al slept across Serenity lap similar to a cat but more dangerous. Magelia and Sky sat behind Serenity who they told her what they were driving by.

"Maybe we are going to a forest or something for this challenge," Sky said, looking outside where Awk was flying near the bus to make sure he does not fly of course.

"So, Sere do not leave Al's side so you don't get lost in the forest," Magelia said.

Serenity let out a laugh, loud enough for the whole bus to hear which silenced their bickering.

"Do not worry, Magelia. I'm sure the people in this bus will come and find me," Serenity said, smiling at them. Only her guardians knew the meaning behind those words, because if they do not look for her. She will give them hell.

The bus started to slow down. 

Reborn once again grabbed the microphone to speak.

"Everybody get out of the bus. Girls stand on the left and boys on the right," Reborn said. They quickly moved to follow what he said with Serenity standing behind Talise with Magelia behind Serenity, Kyoko after Magelia then Haru, Hana and Chrome.

Tuna was in the front for the guys who could not even handle being in a straight line that even Sky tried to sneak away to the girls side but was shot by Reborn who missed on purpose to get him to go back to the left.

"The girls will sleep in that cabin while the guys in the tent over there," Reborn said.

"What?! why do they get the cabin?!" Gokudera said, with some agreement from the other guys.

Reborn glares at them, "Because you all can see perfectly. The cabin is more for Serenity sake and the girls will help her since you boys will surely will not," 

Their jaws drop in shock. Serenity sweat drops 'The guys are getting it hard, sadly for them.'

"No go and drop your stuff, because Tsuna group vs Serenity group will soon commence," Reborn said

Al: "Otherwise we would have been in a disadvantage,"

The rest of the animals nodded in agreement.