Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Reborn watches as she leaves while thinking 'Tsuna and his family should get closer to her's but how...?'

some females students were passing by by talking about going swimming.

That's when it clicked in Reborn head as a planning smirk crossed his lips.

"Ah chool" Tsuna sneezed as he walked with Yamamoto and Gokudera back to class.

"Are you getting sick? Tsuna?" Yamamoto said as he received a glare from Gokudera who did not like Yamamoto to ask before him.

Tsuna shakes his head "No but I get the feeling that Reborn is planning something involving everyone." Yamamoto and Gokudera gave each other a confuse look at Tsuna words.

They could not ask Tsuna anything else about that because they had different classes.

During class a paper airplane flew through the open window landing on Tsuna desk. Tsuna looks at it cautiously as if waiting for it to explode or something. Because he took to long a rock was thrown at his head from outside which pretty much went unnoticed by the others in the classroom.

Tsuna held his pained head as he sucked in a cry of pain.

After a few minutes he managed to relax enough to be able to unfold the paper airplane note which read: ASK MAGELIA TO VISIT HER HOUSE!

Tsuna stared at the huge words sighting 'I knew it Reborn!' he thought shaking his head before putting the note away and trying to pay attention to whatever the teacher was teaching.

Hours passed by very slowly but at last it came to a finish.

Everybody was mostly gone so Tsuna took that opportunity to say, "Umm.... Magelia.. can I talk to you?" Magelia looks toward Tsuna who was being shy.

Magelia finishes putting her things in her bag which is the same time the last person leaves.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Magelia said as she puts her bag on to then face him. Tsuna exhales to calm himself down as he calmly says, "Is it okay if this weekend I could come over to your home?" Magelia giggles as nods then says, "Of course no reason to be shy even bring your friends if you want and even some clothes if they want to go to the pool." Tsuna relaxes at her words glad she did not think of him of some kind of stalker.

"Okay see you there." Tsuna said as Magelia nods before leaving.