Chapter 23

The girls were trying to hide their smiles from the boys who had to put up the tents themselves. Serenity was glad that her boys knew how to put up a tent seeing as Tsuna and the others were struggling according to Talise.

"This is like a big sleepover,"  Magelia said, looking around the room. There was a light pink rug in the middle of the room, a glass window on the south wall. Two set of bunk beds on either opposite wall, hammock in the middle and one for two under the window.

"Me and Serenity get the big bed!"Magelia said, putting their bags on top of the bed as the other girls pick the beds they want. Talise claimed the hammock.

They then leave the cabin to watch the boys struggle with their tents. Well mostly Tsuna and his guardians, because Daemon, Sky, Ragna and Terran were already done.

"Can they really not do something without getting into an argument?" Talise said. It took them at least half an hour for them to get their tents set up.

"Now then lets see who can make the best dinner," Reborn said, jumping onto Tsuna head.

They nodded.

"I'll get wood," Terran said, with Hulk nodding.

"Me and Hypei will get water and some fish," Talise said

"Brother and me will get fruits and nuts," Magelia said

"I'll start the fire after Terran brings the woods and I'll  also look for herbs with Fang," Ragna said

"So that leaves me and Serenity to get things set up here," Sky said, looking at Serenity for approval. Serenity nodded. Reborn watched their exchange of words, 'Hmm she has quality of a boss similar to Tsuna only that she can handle her guardians.'