3: School love

Everyone adored you. Everyone says you're perfect. Everyone thinks it's easy that you have it all, but no. Your parents doesn't even bother to check you up, all that matters is their business. You desperately want attention from them, but it seems impossible.

Timeskip

You're on your way at school, riding a black limo. You ready yourself as the driver opened the door for you, you nodded at him and started walking to enter the enormous school where your parents enrolled you. They didn't even ask if you like it there or not. 

"You know (Y/n) is so pretty and smart."

"I know right. I'm really jealous of her. Ugh."

"I'm planning on confessing to her later."

"Really? No doubt she's perfect."

Everyone talks about you again. Perfect. Confession. They always talk about you and you're worried if they actually talk about studies.

Being the top 1 in the whole school is a pain in the butt, teachers always ask for you, high expectations from your parents etc. 

You walked to your class and sat down. You barely have friends because all you need to do is to study and graduate and be the heir of the company your parents own and arrange a marriage. You despise all that stuff. 

The teacher came and introduced someone. New student huh.

"This is Killua Zoldyck. He's a new student. Please be nice to him." The teacher stated.

"Please seat next to (y/n)." The teacher said. You heard it and raised your hand for him to see you. You heard some students murmuring.

"He's so lucky and handsome."

"He's sitting next to a perfect angel."

"He's handsome too."

"I'm getting his number later."

"Omg I'm joining."

You just shrugged it off and went to study. You saw him walking next to you and sat. Then he just crossed his arms on the desk and sleep.

You're amazed on how his attitude was. Well, that's a first. For you. Or not.

The day has passed and the principal has called you. You sat and waited at the principal's office until you saw something walked in. Or someone I guess.

And you saw the new student earlier. He sighed and walked to you. He sat and faced the principal.

"(Y/n) this is Killua-kun and from now on you're going to tutor him." The principal said. You just nodded and looked at the guy. He seems bored.

"You're dismissed." The principal ordered.

After that you had made some arrangements for tutoring him. 

"Killua-kun you need to go with me. At my house, I called your parents already and they said yes. So please cooperate." You said in a monotone.

He just 'tsked' and looked away. The limousine is here already, the driver opened the door and you went in. But the guy didn't.

"What are you doing? Hop on." You said. The guy was amazed on how you talk differently. You sighed. 

The new butlers have the same expression as well. You're slightly mad about it because uhm excuse me? I am a human after all, I can act like how I want to, whether you like it or not. Expectations? Really? 

The ride home was awkwardly silent, it slightly bothered you. You exhaled as the car arrived at the mansion, your mansion is bigger than Killua's. And if the author is going to explain it, she'll die because of tiredness of explaining how big the whole mansion is.

You entered your room as unnecessary thoughts also entered your mind.

'Oh gosh, stop it stop it stop it.'

He entered your room and examined it. You sweatdropped at his actions.

"Not bad." Killua said.

"Hey (y/n) the truth is I don't want to study with you. I guess." He said. It's the first time you were rejected. Besides your parents.

"Hmmm okay. Same goes." You said, arms crossed.

"Wait what?! You totally agree? How rude of you." He pouted. You raised your eyebrows and chuckled.

"Hahaha how unusual of you." You smiled. He blushed and looked away.

"Let's just go study brat." You said and smirked. He popped a vein but eventually calmed down. You laughed at him and started to teach him.

Whenever you teach something, you can feel someone staring at you. You sarcastically coughed and continued teaching, but you suddenly felt someone staring you again.

Feeling uncomfortable and uneasy, you jumped to your bed and hugged it. Completely ignoring Killua who's at your study table. You slept and Killua smiled.

Killua went near you and traced your face softly and gently. He truly admires your face. And he truly admires you, the way you shout at him and all. Weird, right?

Next morning

*knock knock*

"Young (y/n), I have a gift for you." Your butler said. You jolted up and opened the door and saw a bouquet of flowers in front of you.

"Who gave this?" You asked.

"Hmm someone... With a name starts with letter... K." Your butler said.

'Wait K?!?! Is it... No no no no it's impossible ugh'

"O-Ok. Just prepare a vase, and put that." You ordered. You get ready for school and did the usual routine going to school.

Timeskip

The school is about to end but you haven't seen Killua yet. You started to get bored because there was no Killua around.

'Wait. I really don't like Killua but ugh where is he?' you thought. You asked the gossip students if they had seen Killua and said,

"Oh he's on a date with a girl. I think they're at the bakery shop near the school." They said. You asked them again to make sure you heard it right and they responded with the same answer. You're confused at how that's happened. 

You felt sad.

'Is this, love?'

--------------------
--------

So we'll have a part two for that! I really am not used to short stories... So i guess we'll have every part 2 in every story...

So that's it! Hope you enjoyed the story, wait for part two!

~Alea-chan