20: change part 2

Hi guys! Here I am to update again. I am sorry for those who requested story ideas that I haven't made yet, I will be closing the requests but I will be making the requests you made for the next chapters.

Now please enjoy the story :>

-----

'What in the world is happening to me?' You thought.

This can't be happening, two bodies has exchanged?

"Kil, how are you doing?" A white long haired man asked me, that I'm anticipating it's killua's father.

"Ehem, well... How should I say this?" You whispered. Killua's father gave you a confused look.

"I am not killua. I mean, this is not my body... We've exchanged bodies." You said straight forward. His father gave you an amused look.

"I understand." His father said. You were amused on how he understand the situation you are right now. But wait, your parents? How will they understand?

"Excuse me sir, but aren't you thinking right now that I'm crazy?" You asked him while giving him a questioning look.

"No. I'm a science professor, and I've seen several of this cases too. We have to exchange your bodies again, or else..."

"Or else what?" You asked with furrowed brows.

"You'll stay like that forever." He said.

Forever?

The word rang into your ears repeatedly. Forever? This can't be happening.

"Forever?! I don't want to be a boy! I have my own dreams and oh my god." You said.

"We will just explain things to your parents and kil. Just relax." Killua's dad said.

Timeskip

You were now discharged in the hospital and was locked up in a mansion with killua. You suddenly remembered what killua's dad said.

"You are going to live with him and try to be close to him. Be close as much as you can. It will probably exchange your bodies again."