17: Lightning love part II

This was requested by: @MounaLola ♡

ENJOY!

-----------------------

You've been fighting in the Heaven's Arena with gon and killua for 3 weeks already. You woke up to see a sunny day, and a lost gon. Wait, a lost gon?!

"Where the hell is he?!" You asked killua. Short-tempered girl is basically what I mean.

"He left a note, annoying brat." He whispered the last part. You smirked and took the note.

'Hi killua and (y/n)! I will be going to whale island for 3 days! Be good and enjoy. Enjoy the days with killua hihi' You popped a vein.

'That jerk.' You thought

Well, 3 days with this chocolate lover. Not bad at all, or so you thought.

Time skip~

You were about to take the carbonara when someone took it away from you. You glared to the one and only stealer, killua.

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?" You asked, popping a vein on your forehead.

"Mmmph- didn't shaw you there." He continued on eating the carbonara. You groaned and was about to order another one, when someone took your hand.

"Wait, I'll just feed you, here." He took the fork and swirled it, and raised it up to your mouth.

"Come on, say 'ah'." He took the fork to your mouth and ate the carbonara, you suddenly blushed and looked away.

"You're blushing? Do you like the idea of me feeding you?" Killua said. He suddenly realized what he has said and blushed.

"N-no I'm not blushing, and yes I like- wait no, no. I d-don't like it." You said. You just took a food and ate it.

"You look cute when you're eating." He blunted out. You blushed, again and looked down to your food, stuffing it more to your mouth.

"S-stop blunting weird words, you creep." You wiped your mouth with a napkin. You and killua took the bill and payed for it.

"Hey, let's fo back to the hotel." He said with his hands on his pocket, you pouted. Killua looked to you and blushed.

"W-why are you pouting?" He said.

"Not even go to the park or somewhere?" You complained when he remembered something.

"Let's go." He took your hand and led you to somewhere. Somewhere, heavenly.

He took you to the mountains just in time for the sunset. You and killua sat and stared at the mixed colored sky, slowly drifting to a dark but shiny night.

"You know, (y/n)... Ever since I saw you. I was strucked in awe, I really admired your looks and personality. I really like you, (y/n)." You were shocked from the sudden confession. But you're glad he felt the same way.

"I'm really glad you felt the same." You said in a soft voice. Killua was shocked, not even assuming that you felt thw same way.

"R-really?" You smiled at him.

You and killua flared a heart-shaped lightning and looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you." They both said.

----------------------

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyey! I'm finally done. Oh my gosh guys i just ate an ice cream and it was so creamy.

Hope you liked the chapter!

-Alea~chan