11: the chance

If you have a chance to bring the time back, what would you do?

That one last chance you have, you are so lucky... Lucky to have him.

And yet you lost him.

Because of that argument.

- - - - -

Flashback

How soon do we forget how we felt dealing with emotions that never left playing with the hand that we were dealt in this game...

"Hmm, I wonder what she's doing." Killua wondered as he opened the door of your room. Not expecting what he saw.

Maybe I'm the sinner and you're the saint gotta stop pretending what we ain't why we pointing fingers anyway when we're the same...

The image of you and a man kissing, but not just a man... But a friend...

Break up make up total waste of time can we please make up our minds and stop acting like we're blind

Killua sheds his tear, seeing you and kurapika kissing passionately. You two never had that kiss. You saw killua with tears streaming down his face. You stopped kissing kurapika.

Cause if the water dries up and the moon stop shining stars fall and the world goes blind boy you know I've been saving my love for youuu for you...

"W-wait! Killua I can explain!"

"No. I've had enough of that. Goodbye (y/n), I hope you're happy with him." He said bitterly with every word he had said.

Cause you're the best mistake I've ever made but we hold on.. Hold on... There's no pot of gold in the rainbows we chase but we hold on hold on yeah..

You felt tears coming down to your face as killua turned around and started leaving. You regretted what you've done. But since you don't want to hurt kurapika, you just went to the comfort room.

Timeskip ~

It's been five years. Five years of pain and regret. Five years of suffering.

"I- killua. I'm very sorry, but I still love you."

-----

YAY so it's finally done! I'm sorry if I haven't updated for ages ToT my phone was confiscated! AND I KNOW I CAN'T SEE MY KILLUA PICTURES AND GIFS lol

Sorry for the crappy chapty! Hope you liked it tho.

Disclaimer:

Killua chibi: alea-chan doesn't own hxh and the song! It belongs to the rightful owner!

CONTINUE!

~Alea-chan