29: Keychain and a kiss

"Omg, where's my precious peach keychain? That is so important to me!" You whined as you checked all the places where you went in he school.

Lunch break has passed and still, your keychain was still missing. You walked to home with a frown and a gloomy aura when someone passed by you, you looked at the guy's bag and you exactly saw the peach keychain you were finding, and it has your sign too.

You turned around to see who was it and ran after him. You catfhed up and yet he was still walking, not minding you at all. You glanced at the guy and saw an almost perfect face.

What the? An angel?

You followed him and really, he was there walking.

So he's not an angel

He stopped in his track and turned around, you bumped to him and your faces were close to each other. You felt your heart skipped a beat and your cheeks started burning.

"H-hey! Watch where you're going!" You stammered. He looked at you and he chuckled while he continued walking.

"Mister! Excuse me, you have my peach keychain! Look at your bag, it has my sign on it." You pointed at his bag and saw the peach keychain attached on it. He looked down his bag and touched it.

"Oh, this one? It was given by my younger sibling, alluka. So it's impossible to be yours." He responded. You looked at him vaguely and answered,

"But mister, It has my signa-"

A peck was planted on your cheeks and your cheeks burned up. You felt butterflies in your stomach and heck it felt like it was turned upside down.

"Now, can I go now?" He asked you, you looked at him astounded and lightly slapped his arm.

"What the hell dude? What was that?!" You covered your face and you heard him chuckled.

"What are you chuckling there huh?" You peeked at him and he was grinning like a cat.

"You're so cute haha I can't even." He pinched your cheeks and suddenly he walked away.

"Hey! Mister where you going? Atleast tell you're name!" You asked. He looked back and waved his hand.

"The name's Killua! Killua Zoldyck!"
Is it feasible for us to meet again?

x

A short ud for y'all sorry for the crappy chaptys :<< I'm not that good enough sorry haha lmao

Happy reading!

~Alea-chan