36: late

Author's note:

Hi guys! It's been a while. I just want you to know that I'll be marking this book as completed after 4 one shots, and I'll focus on writing other stories. It's kinda sad, I have no choice but to end this due to my busy schedule. So that's it, hope you enjoy this chapter!

---------------
---------------

Your POV

"Oh no!" You jumped out of bed and ran at the bathroom as you did your morning routine quicker than before since your running late for school.

"I don't want go to detention today!" You took your bag and umbrella as you ran out of your apartment, sprinting like there's no tomorrow.

But then you bumped into someone as you fell to the ground with a thud. You groaned in pain and looked up to the person who you bumped into, you saw a boy with the same uniform as yours, and heck he was damn fine. You suddenly felt a strange feeling towards the guy.

He's gorgeous but I don't have enough time!

"I-I'm sorry!" You stood up and ran away from the guy, entering the school gate. But then you heard the bell rang.

"Oh crap! 2 more floors to go." Running late is hard especially when your room is located at the 3rd floor of the school.

You ran as you arrived in front of your classroom, you took a deep breath before knocking.

"G-good morning sir, may I come in?" You smiled though it was fake.

"Ms. (Y/n), take this detention slip and go there after my class." He gave you the slip and you sat to your chair, but before he continue his lesson, he, again was disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Sorry I'm late." You saw the boy a while ago, wearing a bored look on his face.

"Take this detention, and sit. I swear if there's another knock on the door-" he was cut off, again, by a knock on the door.

"WHAT DO YOU WA-"

"Good morning Mr. Montecarlo, may I talk to you for a minute?" Sadly, it was your assistant principal. Few of your classmates laughed at the epic situation.

"Class President, you're in charge." And with that, he left the room.

After a few minutes he came back and he continued discussing the lesson. Time passed by quickly and you just found yourself walking to the detention room.

"Ugh, I don't want to go." You knocked on the door and entered the room, there was no one inside the room. But then instead of attending another boring class you sat down and took the chips out of your bag.

You started munching on it as the door opened, the boy earlier was there standing. His eyes were looking straight at you, you shrugged it off and continued eating your chips.

"This is awkward." You whispered.

You looked at him and he was just looking at you wearing his bored look, your eyes widened when he stood up and sat beside you.

You just stared at him as he continued reading his book. He's freaking damn fine, his features are god like.

"Stop staring. I might melt." He stated.

"I-I wasnt staring at you! I was s-staring at the book!" You pointed at the book and blushed. Darn!

"Hmm really?" He closed the book and looked into your eyes. It was like he can see through your soul, it sent shivers down your spine.

"Stop." You whispered. He heard it and he smirked evilly.

"I won't." Argh! You looked away but he grabbed your chin with his soft hand

"It's okay though, as long as it's you." W-what? It was like he was able to read my mind and he chuckled.

"I'm lucky that I got a detention slip so that I can be with you. No regrets." You were shocked and you're pretty sure that you look like a tomato right now.

"W-what's your name?" You asked.

"That hurts, I'm Killua Zoldyck. Make sure to remember my name, (y/n)." After that he got up and left the room. What? He already left?

You looked at the clock and it was already time for the 3rd subject. Oh no, that guy!

Maybe being late isn't that bad.