16: Snowy day

It was now mid-winter in whale island where you and your cousin is staying. You and killua have a relationship, but it was 5 months since you last saw him.

You were afraid that he got sick of you and decided to catch up another girl.

'No no no... that won't happen...'

You shooked your thoughts when a bright idea went 'ting!' on your head.

"Mito-san! Me and gon will buy sweaters for us! We'll be back at noon." You shouted tagging gon with you.

You two went to a store named Fireflies. You saw a couple of cute sweaters when suddenly,

"(Y/n)-chan! I am now going to leave." Gon ran away and you just stood there in shock

'What is that supposed to mean?'

"(Y/n)." Someone called you. But not just someone, it was killua. Yes, him.

"K-killua?" You were in the verge of tears when he hugged you. You missed his scent.

"Killua... I thought you're never coming back..." You leaned on his shoulder, and cried. He chuckled.

"Hmm why would I do that? I love you." He said that made your heart best faster.

"Killua, I want to be with you forever." You two is now walking, when you felt a cold feeling on top of your nose.

'Wait.... snow?!'

Killua chuckled and wiped the snow off your nose. He kissed your nose, cheeks and at last...

He kissed you in the lips, the warm sensation made you comfortable.

"You know what killua?" You said, with a closed eyes and hugged him.

"Snow days are the best." You giggled as he chuckled.

I will love you forever, no matter what happens. We will get through things and will be happy, forever.

Omake:

"Wait killua..."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Do you have a scarf or a jacket?" You asked, shivering in cold.

"Hmmm why?" He teased.

"Grrr I am cold killua... OH WAIT HOLYPRINGLES THE SWEATERS!" you ran back to the store not even bothering the weather.

"Haha such a cutie." Killua smiled.

-----------------

Yosh! This was requested by: @CaptainKisukeUrahara

Sorry about not updating! We just had an exam and boy... it was hard. (Busy for the week, we have an event coming up so...)

And guys! Don't forget to check on my new book! You're not alone -stinglu story

Sorry for the short chapter!

So yep hope you liked the chapter!

-Alea~chan ♡