10: my killer fiancé II

KILLER FIANCÉ [PART TWO]

ATTN: DO NOT READ! I'VE CHANGED THE CONTEXT ON THE FIRST PART — (not that much different but still)

- - -

You stared at him while walking down the stairs, well he looked so good. You stood up in front of him and turned your heels to the door.

"Hey, let's go." You said, opening the door. He stood up and followed you behind.

"You look gorgeous and elegant." Killua said. You turned to him as he looked away. You chuckled. Killua saw this and thought.

'Woah that's cute'

"Well you look handsome. So where are we going to?" You asked while you had a dust of pink on your cheeks.

"Hmm were going to-"

~ Timeskippiiieeee ~

"We will go here." Killua pointed up to the tall tower in yorknew. He changed the place of their date.

"Wait, okay so where am I going to buy clothes? I'm okay with this by the way. Nice taste." You smiled. He brought up a blue paperbag and gave it to you.

"So, what is this building called? I heard it from hisok-- uhh my friend." You said while peeking into the paperbag he gave you.

"Wait, hisoka?!" Killua shouted confused. You shushed him.

"Well yeah. Why?" You asked.

"He is a pedophile! Wtf?!" He said while walking.

"Haha yea I know. But he is good in a way. I just knew him because of a group. And wait okay let's see in the counter in that building." You said walking into the restroom. Killua just nodded and went to the restroom too.

- - -

You walked to the counter and met with killua. You two had signed up and went to the fighting ring since the two of you had it's own match.

You walked to the ring and saw your opponent. You saw a big man with a mask who is shouting that he is absolute. You had a tick mark in the forehead as you remember what killua said.

'You can just do a one strong move for your enemy to lose'

The referee called the fight and you just stood there. The man run to you as you dodge all of his attacks and you moved your leg, applying it with nen and swaying it to him. Simply put the word "kick" plus nen

You won the fight. The referee said that the man was dead, you heard the crowd go wild.

You had your way to 200th floor with killua. You two got closed for just 1 week, and you only have 1 week to stay because of the wedding you two had.

It said 167th floor and the lights go open and close, as the elevator stopped. Seems the elevator was stucked.

"What just happened?" You said. Looking at killua.

"Seems like the elevator broke." Killua calmly said.

"WHAT. I have errands to do! What am I gonna do? Call for help! We can't jus-" as you were panicking, killua held you and kissed you in the lips. YES IN THE LIPS.

'Wait he just oh god kissed me.' You thought

Your quiet and lustful  attitude just became into the most loving, kind and cute girl in the world ehem killua's world.

The kiss ended and you gasped.

"Hey, don't panic okay? Just relax." He said hands onto your shoulders.

"What the hell you did on my lips." Covering your tomato face. Killua just realized what he did and turned into a tomato.

"I-i am sorry. I etto..." He panicked explaining and you chuckled. He gave you a confused look and you hugged him.

"Just for 3 weeks. You made me fall in love. You made me happy. Despite of your cockiness. I still love you. And now I just said that. I love you killua." You confessed.

"Just to make you sure. I love you too." You smiled pecked a one last kiss to his lips.

"Ready for next week?"

- - - - -

Yosh! Finally I did it! Olease wait for the part three! Or just tell me if you don't like a part three ehehe it's okay (-:

Sorry for the mistakes through out the story.

I will be reading your comments okay? And thank you readers for the support you gave for me and my story (-: i love you guys so much!

CONTINUE!

~Alea-chan