33: throwback

"Wow, this place is still the same." You opened the creeky door and saw the same place as where you lived 4 years ago. The place was full of dust and dirt, it really is old.

You entered the room and silently walked in, you saw that the picture frames was still there, you walked to the cabinet where the cabinets were placed, and took one of the pictures frame where the smile on your face was big, your smile in the picture was genuine. And suddenly after looking at the picture, memories flooded inside your head.

Flashback

"Wow, thank you for this big teddy bear killua! Oh my!!! It's so soft." You hugged the big teddy bear, killua only smiled at you and took your arm running to the park, after arriving the both of you sat on the bench silently.

"Why are we so silent? We usually laugh and talk always." You said and saw him heave a sigh, what is happening? Is there some thing you have to know?

"Killua, tell me what's bothering you. I will listen." He looked at you and only smiled, after he smiled he didn't talked anymore and just spent his time with you.

The sun was about to set when suddenly killua pulled you into a hug and he kissed your forehead, you felt the butterflies lingering inside your stomach again. You inhaled and he let go, he sincerely looked at you and saw all the love in his eyes.