15: Cute costume

This is requested by: @Dark_elena :>
Thank you for requesting!

------

You sat down because you're super bored right now when a thought came across your mind. You chuckled and went upstairs to get an outfit.

You were wearing a cat outfit which is too revealing. You giggled and went to the bed while waiting for killua.

Time skip

You were getting impatient when you heard the door knob open. You saw killua with a tired face, this is exciting.

"(Y/n).... W-wait... (Y/n)?!!!?" His fave was priceless when he saw you in a sexy cat costume. You 'meowed' and thought of how cute and embarrassing this is.

"Hmm killua?" You saw killua having a major nosebleed when he looked into you.

"HAHA PFFT- N-NEVER THOUGHT HAHAHHA THAT O-OH MY GOODNESS." you laughed your ass off when he suddenly trapped you into his arms.

"Y-you look cute. Wait no I never said anything!" Killua run into circles.

"Y-you look... Cute and sexy." Killua whispered the last words.

"Wait what is that?" You snickered, You saw killua flinched.

"W-what? N-nothing! You take that c-clothing off of you! Get away! I-i mean just take that off!" Killua panicked pointing to your clothes.

"I'm going to take it off like right here?" You smirked. He again flinched and had a nosebleed.

"Aww, my killua is such a dirty minded boy." You said laughing.

"Ugh! (Y/n)!!!!"

Omake:

You were struggling to put your costume when suddenly you heard the door knob open.

"(Y-y/n)?! W-what is tha- imma get out!" Killua said while wiping his blood off his nose. You chuckled and went back to your costume.

--------

Gosh! This is so short! Gomen! @dark_elena ...

But yeah i have this new book called "You're not alone" which is a remake from my old story which where I started writing. SO PLEASE! check that out. Still am very sorry because this chapter is so short. GOMEN!

-Alea~chan