38: Crush

"Damn it, I'm late!" You ran and even bumped into some while you were running. You quickly opened the door of the coffee shop where you work. It was a part time job since no one was there to help you survive, they all left you. Alone.

You wore the apron, tied your long jet black hair up and wore the hat before your manager sees you.

"(Y/n) where have you been?! You should be thankful that I made an excuse for you so that our manager wouldn't be angry." Your friend, Sarah said.

"Sorry, I woke up late! And thanks by the way, life saver!" You winked at her.

"Really? Woke up late? I bet you're not even sleeping anymore!" She frowned at you, you only chuckled and started to do all the work.

Work as a cashier, prepare all the food and drinks, wipe all the tables. It was getting late already, oh how fast the time is.

You were getting ready to go home, but Ollie, who is the one who takes up the next shift is running late.

You thought of the upcoming Prom, which is going to happen next week already. Definitely have no plans on going though, since it was just a waste of time. Just standing there and none of the boys will accompany you to dance.

So you just thought of basically just watching your favorite series on netflix and chill around while eating your favorite Mcdonald's food.

You looked at your watch and sighed, "Where is that girl?" You whispered.

You noticed a guy wearing a cap entered the shop, he was wearing an all black outfit. He definitely looked hot in it, and he also somewhat looks familiar.

Oh gosh! (Y/n)! What are you thinking? In the middle of your work?

Sarah went to the bathroom to change as Casey was ready to take over her shift. Oh how you wish that Ollie was here already to take over the work. The guy went to the counter and you had no choice but to take his order.

Ugh, why am I nervous over a guy? They're nothing but a piece of—

"Ehem." He coughed as you looked at him while spacing out.

"Are you done staring miss?" He quickly glanced at your name plate and looked at you straight in the eye. Even though his hair was a bit blocking his face.

"Miss (y/n). Is there a problem?" He raised his brows at you and smirked, and it ticked you off. But of course as a polite worker of the coffee shop and that you wouldn't want to mess with your grumpy old manager, you smiled and answered the guy politely.

"Yes sir, what's your order?" His eyes where enchanting. He looked at you and smiled. Damn, (y/n). He's so good looking.

"You..."

"W-what?" Your face heated up at his answer. You probably look like a tomato right now, so embarrassing! Not to mention that your complexion was pale as hell! He definitely already noticed the pink tint on your cheeks.

"What's the best seller in this coffee shop?" You suddenly just want to disappear in front of him, hoping that the floor heard you and just swallow you down.

He was definitely asking you for the best seller you idiot! What were you thinking! Think straight!

"Uh... S-sorry..." You scratched your head. Ugh, (y/n)!

"Perhaps are you the best seller of this café?" He smiled. Your face began to heat up again. What?! This guy! Ugh! I'm feeling all tingly and weird.

"N-no! Sir... it's—" You stuttered, he cut you off and again with his never ending captivating smile.

"Okay. I would like to order (Y/n). End of the talk, you'll accompany me to prom." You were shocked and was not able to move. What is this guy saying?!

He removed his cap and there you saw his silver hair, cat-like eyes and his smile.

It was Killua Zoldyck. Your crush. You panicked, why didn't you noticed him?! Of course that smile! It only belongs to Killua!

"See you at Prom! Oh wait, I'll pick you up. I'll just text you when I'm there." He winked at you, leaving you dumbfounded. You noticed a piece of paper at the counter and picked it up, seeing his number written on it.

You were going to Prom with your crush! Oh my gosh! The netflix and chill plan is now cancelled!

Why would he choose you though? There's Irene who's waaaay more beautiful than you, and also Joy! But you erased the thoughts in your head.

Never mind! You're going to Prom with him though! You just can't believe it, Killua Zoldyck just asked you to Prom! Wait, he didn't even asked. He told you, you should go with him to Prom!

You didn't noticed Ollie tapping your shoulders repeatedly.

"Hey! (Y/n), sorry I'm late! It was just our thesis, I had to—" You shushed her and smiled at her.

"Thanks for being late." You giggled and skipped. Ollie just stared at you weirdly as you prepare for your things.

"What? She's so weird. She was supposed to be mad at me. Oh well."

You went home, the smile not leaving your lips until you fall asleep. Getting ready for school in the next 4 hours.

—————

surprise!!! hahaha. one shot for my lovely readers! this was actually supposed to be done. it was marked as completed but i was just too bored and made a one shot for you guys. oh my gosh it's been a year!

since this book has already 79.6k reads already! wow! thank you soooo soooo much guys for the love.

it's already 1:41 am here in Manila but meh. too bored. might as well give my readers a one shot to read. and also it was just weird seeing that this book has 44 parts. it's unpleasing to see, so i added up a chapter HAHAHA

good mornight guys! i miss you!

| alea-chan |