6: Jealous

You sat at the couch quietly while pouting. You don't even know why you're suddenly jealous of choco balls. You groaned and face planted on the couch.

"(First-name)! Why did you leave me there alone?" Killua asked while going down the stairs. You just 'hmphed' at him and continued watching.

"Hey... (First name)?" Killua asked. You were crying because of the episode you're watching and because of the choco balls, that Killua was so addicted to. 

"Hey, Killua... Do you love me?" You asked, looking at him.

"What? Why the sudden question? Of course, (First name), I love you more than my life." He replied, giving me a confused look.

"You love me than anything? More than your choco balls?" You asked pouting. He smiled and laughed at you causing you to pout more.

"Wait... Don't tell me you're jealous because of choco balls?" He asked laughing.

"Hmph, fine I'll leave you alone." You stood up, walking out.

"H-Hey! (First name)! I'm just joking!" He caught up to you, while you continued to walk grumpily.

You walked to your room as you hurriedly locked the door so he wouldn't be able to enter.

You sat on the bed and suddenly you felt a hot breath on your neck. You shrieked up knowing who it was, 

"K-Killua?! What are you d-doing here?!" You shouted confused as Killua just smirked. He went to you as you took a step back, the hell he cornered you!

"S-stop it Killua!" Blushing hard as you can feel his hot breath near your neck and touches your waist. 

"Boo!" He whispered through your ears.

"Killua!" He laughed at your face. You smirked as you tickled him into the bed.

"Don't be jealous now okay? Hmm?" He whispered and buried his face on your neck. 

"Baby?" He called when he didn't hear you talk.

"Okay," You pouted and left a peck on his lips. 

You two didn't stop laughing through the night as you forget about the fight ehem you two had.

------------

Hey guys! Sorry that was so short haha

Hope you enjoyed!

**

Omake:

You laughed as you started eating the choco balls Killua had. He was sitting on the ground pouting like a child.

"No wonder you're addicted, this is so good!" You said as you laughed.

He started tickling you as you two had another laughing session again throughout the whole night.

Disclaimer: I don't own hunter x hunter! It belongs to its rightful owner (-:

ALEA~CHAN