23: Stalker

Happy 20.2k reads! Thank you for reading this chapters that I made. I hope it made you all happy :> here's a chapter for you guys!

- ✧ - ✧ - ✧ -

You followed him quietly as you hid behind the wall, he opened his locker and letters suddenly fell down from it. He looked at it for seconds and picked it up, he picked one of it and opened the letter.

He smiled at it and took the letters out the locker and placed it inside his bag. He closed the locker and walked away, you leaned against the wall and held the hem of your school uniform, you swear that you were blushing like an idiot that time.

You went to your class room and sat beside the window. You looked at the trees swaying and the flowers blooming on the school garden, you took your sketchpad and drew the trees and flowers.

The teacher went inside the room and you greeted her with your classmates, you flipped the pages and saw the drawings of the school heart throb, Killua Zoldyck.

You were staring at your drawing when someone burged inside the classroom, you looked up and saw killua panting. You looked at him and closed your sketchpad.

"Killua? Why are you late?" The teacher calmly asked. You looked at him and suddenly he speaks.

"Uhh, I practiced soccer with coach. I'm sorry I was late." He answered, the teacher nodded.

"Sorry but I need to give you a detention. After lunch go to the second floor, room C-4." The teacher gave him a card and he went to the sit behind you.

You sat up straight and fixed your hair, took your book out and focused on it. Actually, it was only for 3 minutes, you rest your head on your folded arms and covered your face with a book.

You can't help to fall asleep though, after reading the book you really love.

Timeskip (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

"-ey, (y/n)? (Y/n)! Hey, wake up!" You jolted up in your seat and rubbed your eyes, you fixed your hair and saw your teacher in front of you, with Killua.

'Wait, killua?' You blinked your eyes repeatedly and saw him in front of you. You covered your mouth and swear, you were blushing like a tomato.

"What is wrong, (y/n)?" The teacher flicked her fingers in your face and you snapped out of it. She gave you a card that wrote a detention card on it, you widen your eyes and blinked, again.

'Detention card? Wait, killua has one card. And it's a freaking detention card... A FREAKING DETENTION CARD! OH MY.. I.. Oh gosh' You took your bag with you and quicky left the classroom.

"Do I look good? Uhh wait, do I have a saliva in the corner of my mouth? Oh my, what did I looked a while ago?" You opened the pocket of your bag and took your lip balm.

"You looked pretty weird. But at least, you were 'pretty' weird." Someone said, you stopped putting some lipbalm on your lips and saw killua behind you.

"You... Wait what?" You looked at each other's eyes and you felt your heart race again.

You looked at him with a ridiculous look and he walked away.

"Hey wait!" You shouted at him, he turned around and looked at you again, you took a deep breathe and walked to him.

"Can we eat together?" You nervously asked. You looked at him and suddenly, he smiled.

"Why not? A king and a queen should eat together." He took your hand and intertwined it with his soft hands.

"My queen stalker." He whispered.