37: Someone else part 2

Author's note:
It's been so long since I updated and I deeply apologize for that. I've been reading books in filipino so my grammar is a lil bit rusty, I want to give you guys an update so I'll put my crappy grammar aside hahaha.

---------------
---------------

A few weeks has passed since you encountered Killua with his, probably wife Ellie. But you haven't moved on, even a single bit.

"Why do I have to experience this shitty feeling?" You sighed and laid back on your swivel chair.

After you went to Killua's resort for a week, your boss has sent you to this more isolated place near the sea, you were absolutely glad with that since the waves relaxes you a lot, and that you will never see Killua with his wife again, or so you thought.

You went outside the hotel where your office is and went to the shore, you held onto your dress as the cold breeze blew.

"I feel so bitter like why don't I have a boyfriend to warm me up in this kind of situation?" You rolled your eyes.

You were about to dip your feet to the water when suddenly a kid bumped into you causing the both of you to fall on the ground.

"That hurts..."

You opened your eyes and saw a cute little kid, he has this blue crystal eyes, black hair that looks so soft and a smile that...

That is the same with Killua's

You weren't ready for it, tears are slowly filling up your eyes and the smile that you're looking at completely banishes as the tears flow into your cheeks.

"M-miss are you okay?" He asked in a very gentle tone.

You sniffed and wiped the tears away, you smiled at the kid to assure him that you're fine.

"Yes, I-I'm okay." He smiled and nodded cheerfully.

"That's good! Because I don't want anyone to cry, my daddy taught me that if a lady cries, you should give them a hug! Now, can I hug you?" He opened his cute little arms wide and flashed his adorable smile at you.

You chuckled at his cute gesture and nodded in response.

"You're so adorable! Where are your parents?" You asked, suddenly his brows shot up and he gasped.

"Oh right my parents! They were just around here somewhere..." He looked around but you still had your eyes on the kid.

"I can't see them..." He said and bowed his head and frowned.

'He's freaking adorable even when he's sad ' You thought

"Let's find them okay? I'll help you." You smiled at him and he jumped in happiness.

"Thank you so much! Wait uh, what's your name?" He asked in confusion.

"Oh right, my name is (y/n). How about you?" You pinched his cheeks.

"My name is Luke and I'm 5!" He giggled.

"Let's go find your parents?"

—————

The sun was about to set yet you and Luke can't still find his parents.

"Oh no... I have to get you back before the sun sets." You exclaimed in a worried tone. Luke nodded.

He looked up and jumped repeatedly which you find cute, you accidentally let out a giggle and Luke faced you.

"You and my mom giggle the same way." He said in confusion.

"Maybe just a coincidence?"

Luke looked around and suddenly his face lit up.

"There they are! I saw my parents!" After he said that we ran to them as You and Luke go near his parents, you felt this strange feeling...

Oh shit this heartbeat, I know this heartbeat

Luke giggled and jumped happily, "I found my parents!"

"Thank you for helping my child get back to us!"

You finally came face to face with Luke's parents...

Killua and Ellie.

This is the final sign, where you really need to forget him and change your freaking life back to normal.

###

What a short chapter for the ending...

This is it guys, the final one shot that I will ever write. Someone requested a part 2 of Someone Else so here you go! I'm sorry if it was too short. It's hard to express it in english, really.

Thank you guys for staying with me and this book! It's been like 2 years I think? Or 3? Since you guys always get a slow update that you don't deserve :<

Thank you guys! It's time to say goodbye! Always keep watching hunter x hunter okay?

[sadly I will not edit the crappy half of this book since I'm writing a new filipino book, sorry new readers :< you'll have to deal with my cringey grammar]

Love you guys!

| alea-chan |