4: School love II

You went to the bakery near the school as you saw Killua in the middle of a date with a girl with long brown hair. You clenched your fists. You have no say who he dates or what he wants to do, but why are you acting so different?

You aren't his girlfriend or anything. That's when you realized, you aren't a thing to him. Are you even friends with him? It broke your heart so hard it wants to make you cry.

'Wait who is the girl he's talking to? I mean d-dating to?'  You thought.

You want to know who the girl was, so you went to a group of girls who consider you as their idol. You walked there and shyly asked one of the girls.

"H-Hi... Can you do me a favor please?" You asked. The girl's eyes sparkled and immediately gone when she saw your frowning face.

"Is there something wrong (y/n)? By the way, I'm (friend's name)." She said, you looked up and nodded.

You explained how your feelings grew for Killua and that you love him. Love him in just a few days. You said you wanted to know who's the girl he was taking out on a date, and she agreed.

"Ne, (y/n)... It's what you called love at first sight or anything. But I'll do the favor though. Good luck with him!" As she went to the bakery using her cellphone to capture the girl's face.

You blushed as you realized what she said. Love at first sight? That's ridiculous! You saw her walking to you again with a slightly angry face.

"U-Uhmm who is it?" You asked curiously. She showed the cellphone and you checked on it. Your eyes widen as you recognize the girl in the picture.

'It's that rumored girl I hear around the school, the one who acts nice but is truly a bitch. The girl who dates guys for popularity.'  You thought.

You went to the bakery as you heard your friend's voice calling you. You ignored her and went to the bakery furious, you opened the door and searched for the snow-haired boy.

You saw Killua and headed towards them. Boredness was evident on Killua's face as the bitch continues talking about anything and blah blah blah. You held Killua's arm in the middle of their conversation. (You wouldn't really call it a conversation since it was just the girl talking.)

"Hmmm I'm sorry but, he needs to study with me. Sorry for disturbing your date hun." You said. Killua was amused and curious about your sudden attitude.

'Why am I even doing this? I can't control my body!'  You thought.

"Wha- bitch, I mean you girl. I'm having a date with Kil-chan 'kay? Be nice." As she glared at you. You scoffed with the nickname, hissed and dragged Killua with you.

"Hey (y/n). What was that about?" Killua asked. You snapped and went to look at him.

"Didn't you know? She's that bitch in the school! Yes. Bitch! Ugh." You said. Killua smirked at you and you gave him a what's-wrong-with-you look. He just shrugged and went to study with you.

Meanwhile, in the cafe, the rumored girl has broken a lot of glasses as she walked out of the bakery.

Weeks have passed since the accident in the bakery. Weeks have passed and you fell deeply in love with Killua. When the class gets boring, you would always take a glance at him and you always catch him looking at you and looking away with a tint of pink on his cheeks. 

Killua has been upset the whole week that you're not talking to him. You still cursed the woman he dated, since the girl was considered his first date and probably you as his second girl he dated. 

'Hopeless shit, no?'  You thought. You know his parents, they've done a collaboration with the business that your parents have.  [A/n: isn't it weird on repeating the same word on a single sentence?]

You're in your room right now, hesitating if you should call him or what. You groaned and dropped your phone on the bed.

"THIS IS BULLSHIT. WHERE IS THAT SNOW HAIRED BOY AND I'LL TALK TO HIM." You shouted. Silently thanking that you have a room with thick walls. 

"Looking for me, woman?" A boy said. You jerked up and turned around, just to see the bastard you've been thinking of.

"Why are you here you stranger!?" You asked. You've been continuing to avoid him. You don't want to change your feelings but, he's been off to himself lately.

"Looking for me and suddenly asking me... And you called me a stranger!" He pointed at you. You sighed.

"Hey, (y/n) why are you ignoring me?" His voice became serious, which made you a bit nervous. You hate this.

"Nothing." You said and looked away. What's wrong with me? Ugh.

'I know why! You're in love that's why. Fell in love deep duh.' My other self said. You had a ticked mark.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. You grew annoyed and shouted.

"I LIKE YOU! THAT'S WHY! YOU MADE ME FALL IN LOVE! UGH I HATE THIS! YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?! GO AWAY!" You shouted. You held your breath and realized what you had said. Your eyes widened.

'What did I said? I-I... He knows that... Fuxk this'  You cursed at your thought.

You heard a chuckle. You are so annoyed right now. Oh boy, make me calm! He stood up, walking towards you. You stepped backwards until he cornered you.

He leaned towards your neck until you can feel his breath on your skin. His warm breath brushing on your skin.

"I love you too." He blushed. Your eyes widen and blushed fifty shades of red. You were shocked as he hugged you, burying his face on your neck in embarrassment. 

"Then why date with someone else?" You asked. He raised his brows and chuckled.

"I think I was the first one who fell ne? I saw you with the vice president-bastard. He is so clingy and annoying—I wanted to punch his face. Stay away from him okay? I just wanted to forget the scene." He explained. You smiled at him and hugged him. He blushed and you said.

"Heh, you should've said that first. You dummy I'll smack you later!" You kissed him in the cheek. He blushed and you laughed at it.

'I'm so glad you came into my life. You bring me happiness, you made me fall in love, made me happy. I love you my snow haired boy.'

-------------

That's it! Do you like the ending? I was procrastinating! Wahhhhh I have to update to my other stories!

Help meeeee! And btw when I watched the knb episodes? I was so angry that my kurobae is replaced. NO ONE CAN REPLACE HIM!

-Alea~chan