22: Regret

Hi guys! Wow, thank you so much for the 17.4 k you all gave to me! <3

I'm now gonna have schedules for the updates I'm gonna do. So check out my wall for it :> this update was actually deleted by wattpad :3

Let's start!

-----

"Killua! It's not what you think. Let me explain." You took his arm and was shocked on what sight you're seeing. Killua sniffed his nose while tears streamed down his face. He took your hand away and drove off.

Regret filled your heart

"Wah! Thank you gon." You hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. You saw him blushed at your gesture. You turned around and saw killua with balloons and flowers in his hands with furrowed eyebrows.

You reached for him but he walked away and dropped the flowers on the ground. A tear escaped from your eyes.

Regret filled your heart

Shalnark pushed you against the wall and kissed you. You grabbed his hair and kissed back. When suddenly someone barged inside the room.

You pulled back from the kiss and saw killua with a puppy. He had a shocked face and closed the door hard.

You were about to run after him but shalnark held you in place. You looked at him and glared.

Regret filled your heart

"(Y/n)... We're done." He had his head down and you were sure that he was crying.

"I understand." You whispered. You stood up and walked away from him. You left him alone inside his house.

Regret filled your heart

You sobbed and took his hand and held it tightly. You should've stayed with him.

"I regret this, killua. Forgive me." You cried silently as the beeping sound was only heard inside the room.

Until, the beeping sound was changed into a different one. You looked up and saw the monitor with a straight line.

"Help! Help! Please help my boyfriend!" You shouted desperately as nurses rushed inside the room.

The sight was a fuzz and you saw killua in front of you. He touched your face and whispered something to you, and a tear escaped your eye.

"I will always love you forever, (y/n)."