5: Basketball fun

You were with your best friend in the field. It's currently a sports day at school. You were kinda not the sports person but you have one sport that you've been focusing on.

You saw Killua and Gon at the field making you blush. Of course, you have a crush on Killua, like who doesn't?

"Aww, let's go play basketball! Killua-kun is there. Hahaha, good luck (first name)-chan." (Best friend's name) said. You flicked her forehead in annoyance, she pouted but then she holds your arm tightly as she dragged you across the field. 

"H-Hey! Stop it (best friend's name)-chan!" You tried to break free but you can't. You blushed as you went to the basketball court and saw Gon and Killua's gaze switch to you and your best friend. 

"Hi Gon-kun, Killua-kun! Can we join you?" Your so-kind best friend said.

"Sure! Let's play a two-on-two game!" Gon said. You sighed and went near your best friend.

"Okay! Me and Gon vs Killua and (first name)-chan! Let's go!"

You blushed and nervously went to Killua. (Best friend's name) knew that you have a crush on the handsome snow haired boy. But he barely notices you.

"Are you okay (first name)?" Killua asked. You nodded and went to your best friend.

"I can't do this!" You hissed on her ear. She chuckled and said.

"Don't worry (first name)-chan. We'll go easy on you. I swear." You ticked a mark.

"Hey! I can play basketball! I'm a pro!" You hissed. She chuckled again as she went to gon.

"I hate this side of her." You whispered. You went to Killua.

"Are you ready (first name)?" Killua asked. You seem kinda nervous and all until you felt a hand on your shoulders.

His hands are warm.

"It's okay (first name). We got this. We'll win!" He said. You chuckled and the nervousness fades away.

Time skipuh ~ pop the p (y'all i'm editing rn this is so cringey)

You were in the lead. The score is now 24-26. You can say that (best friend's name) is slightly going easy on you. You smirked as you thought of doing a trick.

Killua passed the ball as he blocked Gon. You shot a fade away as your best friend tried to reach up the ball.

You closed your eyes, as you heard a 'swoosh' in the basket. You opened your eyes and saw the ball dropping after it went inside the basket.

"YOU DID IT (FIRST NAME)-CHAN! WAHHH I DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE THIS GOOOOOD." Your best friend cheered.

You smiled as you went to Killua. Basketball is tiring. Now that the score is 24-28, you have won!

"Good job (first name)! Haha, you're so good at basketball." As he patted your head, you smiled as your cheeks started to turn to a shade of pink. 

"Now, let's go eat together. Then I'll walk you home." As he held your hand.

You blushed and you had been carried away by Killua, seeing your best friend do a thumbs up. You chuckled and let Killua drag you to lunch. 

----------

WAHHHHHH okay so this is a like copy to the one of the greatest writer @abbievanitycakes ! Woooot it's an inspiration... SHE'S SO COOL.

and btw when I was writing that, I wrote kagami and had to rewrite it worst me.

Hope you enjoyed!

~ Alea-chan