8: Killer fiancé

"P-Please spare my li—" He crawls away from you, not able to use his legs that you broke a while ago. Before the man even finishes his sentence, you cut his head off using your extremely sharpened nails. You wiped your hand that's covered in blood and walked away from the dark alley leaving the man's body headless. 

You are (f/n) (l/n). A killer. A pro. A hunter. You enjoy hunting as a job, that's why you took the hunter exam. It just makes you feel a rush of excitement.

But that doesn't satisfy you enough. You want a strong enemy, someone you could play with. That's how a free assassin thinks. Your family is considered one of the most elite assassins in this world where you can do anything you want. Just don't break the rules, or you'll be killed by another family of assassins as punishment.

You went back home to your house, and greeted the guard. You strolled down the eerie hallway of your home, hearing only the sound of your heels clicking as you take a step. 

You walked to a big room where your parents are going to announce important news to you and your three other siblings. No one in your household is allowed to disobey your parents. You slowly opened the doors and saw your siblings and your parents in their seats waiting for you to come. 

"I'm back from my mission. What will you be announcing, father?" They nodded and you sat on the chair to wait for them to speak. 

"(Y/n), we have come to a decision that you're going to be engaged to a Zoldyck. We arranged everything already and you two will be married in a few weeks. Get ready, we will have dinner tomorrow at their house and introduce you to their son." Your father announced. Your siblings looked at you, probably wanting to be in your place. It's the Zoldycks after all.

You just nodded in approval, it's impossible to go against them anyway. As long as your husband to be will not meddle with anything in your life, then all is good. You only care about being a successful assassin like your parents anyway.

~ time skip ~

You got dressed in a maroon flowy dress and stared at the body mirror. You look completely elegant today, completely different from your usual attire. They said that you will be marrying Killua Zoldyck, an assassin which you knew, especially his brother since you worked with him last time. You heard that Illumi even voted for you to be Killua's wife.

You were completely silent as you hop in the car, nervous as time goes by. You weren't used to this feeling, what are you nervous for?

You arrived in their place and looked around as you went down the car, their place was even bigger than yours. 

You saw Illumi and greeted him, he kept his poker face and waved back. You're casual with him, he wasn't much interested in associating you with his missions anyway. 

"My daughter let's go inside already, the Zoldycks are waiting." Your mother said. You nervously walked into the room but of course, you maintained your poker face to conceal what you feel. 

As you walk in, you saw the Zoldyck family sitting in their chairs and waiting. They were so formal. Everyone had black hair except for Killua, his father, and his grandfather.

"Welcome, it's been a long time since we last met." Silva greeted us, your parents talked to them and you sat together in front of them. 

You caught Killua looking at you, he immediately looked down when your eyes met. 

Didn't know he was quite shy.

"My daughter here, (Y/n), which I believe when partnered with Killua will eventually be the most powerful assassins in this world. They both have great potential." Your father said to the Zoldycks. 

The meeting ended after a fulfilling meal with the other family, you went to the veranda you found when passing by the hallways, the view was amazing. You inhaled the fresh air and stayed quiet, appreciating the scenery in front of you. You looked back as you felt someone behind you and saw Killua with an amused look. 

"Hey there. Killua I believe?" You said still looking at the sky, he remained quiet until he was beside you.

"How'd you know I was behind you? I completely concealed my presence." He asked, I looked at him and smiled, "I just know." 

"I shouldn't be sneaky then." He smirked, you chuckled and nodded in approval.

"Well, it was nice meeting you. I didn't expect everything to go smoothly awhile ago." He said, you nodded, "Yeah, it wasn't bad."

He moved away and walked towards the door, "Nice meeting you, my Fiancée." You smiled to yourself as he walked away from you. 

'Not bad'  You thought. 

---

"YOUNG MASTER!" You groaned as your butler called for you, it was still early in the morning for goodness sake. 

"Ugh, what is it?" You asked, half-eyed open with your messy hair. 

"Young master! Master Killua is here. You two are settled in a date by your mom and master Kikyo." She informed you, holding a dress ready for you to slip on. Your mother said nothing to you at dinner last night so you weren't expecting anything today. 

"They didn't even tell me about this, do assassins even date?" You complained as you went to the restroom to fix yourself. 

You walked out of the restroom and looked at the black long sleeve dress you were wearing. Your hair was wavy enough even without styling it. You were out of your usual mission attire and you absolutely looked gorgeous right now. 

You walked down the stairs and saw Killua sitting and waiting for you wearing his formal suit. You feel your heart thump faster as you slowly walk towards him.

"Damn." You heard him whisper to yourself, you chuckled and stood in front of me. 

"Ready?" Killua lends his hand in front of you, which was out of his character but you accepted it instead. 

"I'm ready."

TBC ~

----------

YAYAYAYAYAYAY so this has so hope you don't mind guys. Because I'm so busy with my studies. But i am very thankful to have you guys supporting me and my story! ILYSM MWUAH.

-----------

Omake:

As you were walking down the stairs, you saw Killua in his... Usual clothes... Wait, my butler said, we were going on a date...

"(BUTLER'S NAME)!!!!"

Killua was holding in his laugh while you stood there with your beautiful dress on when you were supposed to do a mission with Killua today.

------

lol I just edited this today and I cringed so hard editing this chapter but I hope you enjoy this new version!! 

~Alea-chan