001

Sept 27, 1981

'What the fuck?' 'Stupid alarm'. I lazily slam my hand down on my nightstand hoping to hit the alarm without opening my eyes.

I don't wanna move, but if I don't wake up now mom is gonna blow her shit. "Y/N YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE" I hear her yell.

I quickly did my (y/h/t) hair , tossed some clothes on and was ready to go.

" You know you really have to start going to sleep early." I was unbothered by her comment.

"One thing to know about me is that I love staying up all night, but hate waking up in the morning. Who likes waking up in the morning anyways?"

"Well I like the mornings, because it's the starts to getting up and doing something!"

"Yea, getting up and doing something..." I sighed.

'Ughh I'm Hungry' I reach and grab an apple from the table. "Let's go, come on. Out. Out!" My mom Instructed.

I walk to the car and wait for her to reach the other side. 'Can she walk any slower' She finally got in, as I followed in suite.

The car ride is silent. The radio and the crunching from my apple are the only things you can hear.

I love my mom...or at least that's what I tell myself. She's an alcoholic. Always saying she's going to get better and make promises that she knows she won't follow through with.

I still love her. More than my dad at least. My mom needed time, My dad moved on fast. My mom needed space for her thoughts to roam, so she sent me to my dads.

My dad needed space to patch up his relationship, which honestly makes no sense to why I had to leave. Five little kids running around all day and I barely leave my room but I had to leave.

It was only because of that bitch Evelyn, But he sent me all over the place. The car stopped.

"have a good day, Honey." "Yup" "Love you..."
"Yea, yea...love you"

I hate my life. I hate my parents and family. I hate myself. I hate everyone and everything, still I'm not a total ass and still say " I love you."

Kids rush into school, it's funny watching everyone run at this weird pace trying to rush to class but the hallways are packed so they bump into everyone.

I take the back way to class. It's quiet. No traffic and no being late.

I hate school and I could care less if I'm late, but when I have to walk into class late and do that awkward walk of shame to my desk while the whole class stares me down, I would much rather be early.

I made it to my class room 202. 'Science just great' As I walked into the room all the kids settled down and more students entered.

kids pile into the room and so does she. Lindsy the most annoying person to sit next to.

The most talkative as well. It's funny because she'll get all into her extremely one sided conversation with me, look to see if I'm following and I'm just completely ignoring her.

I don't feel bad she has a lot of friends she could talk to, Plus she's usually bragging about whatever she did that week or how she owns a loc of John Lennon's hair, something weird like that.

" okay everyone settle down. Open your books to page 407"

And with that my terrible day begins.