005

March 18, 1982

Months had passed since the two teens met. Although neither one of them would have thought there life would change so much because of one person, it did.

Y/n was so happy yet so confused, she knew that being so close and caring about someone so much would come with it's problems.

" y/n come here I need to tell you something."

" okay, what's going on?"

"I-I'm sorry, but uhh... you have to stay with your father for a little while."

"WHAT! WHY?"

"Im sorry okay." Her moms head lays in her hands as tears gently slip from her eyes.

"MOM? PLEASE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?"

A loud car horn echos from outside. It's coming from the driveway.

" he's here..."

"Mom no..." y/n says as she shakes her head.

Her mother stays silent as she hand y/n a suitcase, and guides her to the door.

"NO NO PLEASE MOM. PLEASE IM SORRY!!"

Her voice was laced with desperation.
The world seemed to stop. Everything stopped. Her legs felt like they would give out from underneath her.

Her brain shut down completely. Her heart pounding faster then it ever has before.
Life was decent. She met someone who made everything better for her. A true friend.

Her mother grabbed her shoulders and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Trust me...please" Her mother had never seen her daughter like this. She knew y/n didn't get along with her stepmom or father, But that wasn't the reason she didn't want to leave.

She didn't wanna leave because of Kurt. He was the only real friend she has, or has ever had for that matter.

Y/n scoffed. "TRUST YOU?! YOU WANT ME TO TRUST YOU. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. IVE TRUSTED YOU FOR YEARS. THINK ABOUT IT I TRUSTED YOU WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP DRINKING YOU NEVER DID. I TRUSTED YOU WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULD STOP BRINGING RANDOM GUYS OVER EVEROTHER DAY. IM SO DONE WITH TRUSTING YOU. Y/n couldn't understand why her family was such a mess.

Her heartbeat slowed down, the room became silent and dark which soon faded into black.