031

August 17, 1991

In about a month our album is gonna be released. Our team made us meet this guy who was gonna make us this video to promote our song 'smells like teen spirit'

A bunch of people were here on set. A lot of extras and people helping to produce the video. I sat down on one of the chairs, while waiting for the lady who was doing my hair to finish.

She was really nice, She even said her kids liked our music and were freaking out when they heard that their mom would be meeting us. She quickly finished up, And I walked into another room where Dave, Krist, And Kurt were seated.

"Well, Hello there!" I say while while swinging myself around the doorway. "Hey bean!" Kurt says. "So are you excited?" Dave asks."

"I guess so?" I reply. "You guess so?" "Well yeah I don't know, We haven't done much yet." "True." We wait in the room for about ten more minutes before we start to film.

We filmed for almost seven hours, jumping around and having fun. I got to meet a bunch of really nice people who were working there and a lot of fans too. We took a bunch of pictures with all different people, And I signed a bunch of things.

-A month later-

Two weeks ago Nevermind was released. It's been a crazy time so far. During the first week less than 10,000 albums were sold. Then our music video was put onto MTV and it was a big hit. Tons of people starting to buy albums and listen to our music. We've been getting noticed a lot and today we have our first interview.

As the bright studio lights shone down, I sat alongside Kurt, Krist, and Dave, Ready to be interviewed about our new album.

The room buzzed with excitement as the interviewer prepared to ask the first question.

The camera man signals to us making sure we're ready and the interviewer starts talking."Nirvana, thank you all for joining us today. Nevermind has taken the world by storm. It's really just something no one has heard before. So first let me start by asking what was it like being a part of this album?"

Kurt shifts and goes to talk. "Being part of the album Nevermind was an incredible experience. It was made out of intense creativity and self-expression.  So it was really just a mix of everyone toghether and then seeing it come to life."

Krist starts. "For me, being part of Nevermind was a whirlwind of emotions. It was our breakthrough moment as a band, and as friends.  It  felt like we were creating something special."

Dave began to speak. "Being part of Nevermind was a dream come true for me. As the newest member at the time, I was still finding my place smiled, reflecting on the incredible journey they had been on with the album."

I smiled nervously before starting.

"Being a part of Nevermind has been a whirlwind of creativity, passion, and growth.  I mean we poured our hearts and souls into this album, and to see it connect with so many people is really just amazing."

The interviewer nodded, impressed by the band.

"It's evident that there's a strong bond within Nirvana. Can you tell us about the creative process behind Nevermind? How did you all come together to create such a groundbreaking album?" The interviewer asked.

I took a moment to gather my thoughts, the memories of late-night jam sessions and endless hours in the studio flooding my mind.

"The creative process for Nevermind was truly collaborative. We all brought our own ideas to the table, and through a lot of experimentation, we found the sound that worked with us. We all worked together to bring those songs to life."

They all smiled , thinking back to the process of making the album.

The interviewer, clearly impressed by the band's passion and unity, asked a few more questions until getting to the final one.

"As the world continues to embrace Nevermind, what message do you hope listeners take away from this album?"

I spoke with a voice filled with sincerity.

"Above all, we hope that listeners have a connection with our music. Nevermind was born out of our own struggles, our own vulnerabilities. We want people to know that they're not alone, that their pain and experiences are valid. We hope this album sparks conversations and brings people together."

Kurt, Krist, and Dave nodded in agreement, And then shared their answers.

As the interview came to a close, Dave, Krist, Kurt, And I exchanged knowing glances, our bond stronger than ever. We had created something amazing together, something that for all the world to enjoy.