018

Jan 4, 1987

Recently Kurt and Krist replaced their drummer Aaron with this guy Chad. Chad was a character to say the least.  I had helped kurt move because he started dating this girl Tracy.

It's pretty akward saying i'm going to meet kurts girlfriend because deep down inside I know how I feel about him. I think Krist kinda knows as well but I'm sure i'll get over whatever I feel.

I've never met her but I'm going to today. Well I should say I never officialy met her.

flashback

"WHERE IS IT??" I throw all of my stuff around looking for my amp. "Shit." I say. I let Kurt borrow it. I had the perfect settings on it to give it a sludgy kinda sound, I super glued the knobs in place so I could always keep it like that.

I walk over to the phone and call him. 'Come on Kurt answer.'  He didn't answer. I dial the number again and wait as the phone rings but goes straight to voicemail. I called four more times until I couldn't wait anymore.

Kurt and his girlfriend don't live far so I grab my skateboard and ride down the streets. I used to use my moms car, But in a sense she's dead to me.

It's like I disowned my parents before they could do it to me. I ride down the streets and find myself in front of kurts new place.

Its run down on the outside but what place around here isnt. I walk to the door and knock. I wait but no answer. I knock again. "Hello?" I can see the TV on through the window.

'SHIT' I hope he's not sleeping. I turn around to accept defeat but wait he told me where the spare key was if I ever needed it. I walk over to a pot near the door and lift it up to find a key. I twist the key and open the door.

A loud gasp can be heard. "HOLY SHIT!" I yell. I look away at the scene in front of me. I couldn't tell if they were clothed or not but they sure were on top of each other."WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?" What I believe to be Kurts Girlfriend shouts.

"That's Y/n. Y/n what are you doing here?" "I need my amp..." "That's it?" "Yup." I say popping the 'P' while I shift back and forth to ignore the akwardness. He walks over to a room and grabs it.

This girl hasn't stopped giving me a dirty look since I opened the door. I mean I couldn't blame her. I couldn't give to fucks about her giving me a look. The only reason it keeps proding at my mind is the fact this isn't a look of annoyance. It's one of Hate.

"Here you go." "Thanks." I turn around and go to leave. I feel a strong gaze attached to me. I turn around and see Kurt. Funny. This reminds me of that time at Claras house. Sadly it wasn't just Kurts eyes looking at me. It was His girlfriends too.

"wait!" kurt says. "yeah?" "Here." He walks over to a stool and hands me some picks. "I found them in boxes with stuff. Only you would have a Guitar pick with Kirk Hammetts face on it." We both share a look and try to hold in our laughs.

His face is turning so red and by the looks of it he might explode. We both burst out laughing. I can't hold In my laugh but it gets worse when we make eye contact. I hit him on the arm while I fall to the floor, and he does the same.

I go to get up but fall back down to the side. I bought the guitar pick as a joke. It's just funny because that was the time me and Kurt went to the store completely high out of our minds. I thought the guy that worked there was cute...he really wasn't though.

He was wearing a Metallica shirt so of course Kurt convinced me to buy a Kirk Hammett pick to impress him, And my cringy ass thought that was a good idea. I look over at Kurt who's still laughing.