032

October 13, 1991

Dave and Krist picked me up today. Supposedly Kurt had some big news for us. I put on some clothes and quickly laced up my converse. I heard a car horn honk, So I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

"Hey Dave!" I smiled. Hello there sir Novoselic." I say saulting. Krist and dave laugh at my antics and I climb into the backseat. "So any Ideas about what the suprise is?" I ask.

"I don't have a single clue." Dave responds, While krist nods his head. "Well then this is really going to be a suprise." We continued driving until we get to Kurts apartment.

Once we get there I jump out the Car and run up to his door. "Hello, Anybody home." I say putting on a weird accent. "Open up sunny boy!" I Krist and Dave say from behind me.

Just then kurt opens the door. "Hey!" He opens the door wide to let us in. I sat down on his spiny chair while the others sat on the couch. Each of them greeted him, But I kinda zoned out thinking about what the Suprise could be.

"Wow, No hello or anything bean?" Kurt says in a playful tone. He softly grabs my waist and pulls me into him, While my arms are forced to reach around his neck. He rubs on of his hands down my back and the other one hold tight to my side.

My whole face felt warm and my stomach was doing flips. The hug was only seconds but It felt like hours. "Well sorry I was just distracted thinking about what the big suprise you had to tell us is..." I nudge his arm hoping he would give me some sort of idea.

"Right." He sights down on the couch in front of everyone. "So everything has been going so well with us and I wanted to tell you guys next week I would like you all to come to a dinner to meet...um...My new Girlfriend!"

The butterflies in my stomach, stopped. "Really you got a Girlfriend? Whats her name?" Dave asked. "Courtney!" He said. "Thats a pretty name..." "Yeah it is." Krist said. "Well you look bored." Kurt says as I lazily hold myself up on my hand. "You could have just told us over the phone." I say smoothly.

I zoned out a little sketching random things on a paper that was infront of me. The boys continued to talk until it was time to leave. We all said our goodbyes and left.

While walking back to the car Krist burst out laughing. "I CAN'T- I-" He continued to laugh clutching his stomach. Well all sat down in the car.

"The curse is coming back Y/n!" He says while laughing again. "The curse?" Dave question. I hold my hands in my head.

"Every time Kurt gets a new Girlfriend they Hate Y/n so much, It's hilarious." Krist starts laughing and Dave and I begin to laugh with him. "I don't even do anything and they get annoyed." Krist starts laughing harder.

"I wonder what this one will be like..." Krist says.