Destroyed

F/n pov:

I woke up to the sunlight shining on my eyelids. And a sleeping skeleton on the end of my bed.

So he did stay..
Wait do the dreamtale Brothers even need sleep. Considering their both immortal?

Whatever, I got up and walked out, closing the door quietly. I should let him rest a bit. Even if he doesn't need sleep.

I walked downstairs..
Huh? Thats a bit odd. Mom and dad are normally here waiting for me.
They must be at work already.
I poured some cereal into a bowl and then some milk. It was 4 am now. School starts at what, 7am? 

So I had some time to kill. I tapped my foot on floor. Urghh no one's awake and there's nothing to dooooo. I sighed laying my head face first on the table. I looked at the window. Maybe a early walk will get me going?

Oh crap, Dream's still here though.

I tore out a page my from my notebook and wrote a note to him for when he wakes up.

𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺,

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 5-6 (𝘢𝘮) 𝘪𝘴𝘩.

-𝘍/𝘯

There we go! That should do. I walked back up the stairs to grab my coat and  lay the letter next to Dream.

I grabbed my blue jacket and put it on. Keep in mind I was still wearing my shorts and pj t-shirt.

And I shut my bedroom door and left the house.
It was beautiful out. Not in a sunny day type of morning. But it seemed like it was raining beforehand. And the roads were still wet from the weather. Its Misty and damp out in simple words.

I walked down the sidewalk and to the convince store that was a good way down my road.

This... doesn't feel right...

All I'm doing is walking down the road, that I lived around for years. But I didn't feel right...whatever

I shook of the feeling off. The best I could at least. And walked a bit faster.
I just have to get food and get the hell out of here, make it back home. Simple.
Dying is not part of the plan today.

I took a deep breathe as I approached the store. I stepped in as the tiny bell rang.

"Hello!" The cashier greeted me nicely

I respond a hi back and waved slightly. I looked around the store trying to find candy.
Yes, I was going to have candy at 4 in the morning. Shhh
It's not like my parents will find out.

I took out some coins from my jacket.
And walked up to the register with my skittles.

I payed for it and waved goodbye to the lady at the desk....
She was pretty...I've never seen her around before.
I felt my face get a bit warm.

Whatever! I have to get home.

Before I knew it I was speed walking home.  (Du du du)

...what.

The.

Flying.

Fuck.

Is that!?

I heard glitching sounds and laughter.

My first thought was someone pranking me. It wouldn't be uncommon.

But then I saw...him.

I couldn't breathe properly. And I started to run home.

Why! Why is H€ here!?

I remember him, reading about him, and it was not good news! He could erase my universe in the blink of an eye!

I ran up the steps to my house. Unlocking the door frantically. I pushed the door open aggressively probably waking everyone who may be in the house up.

"Dream! Wake up!"
I ran up the stairs yelling. And started to shake him awake.

"Huh? F/n, whats wrong?"

I stuttered trying to get out the right words and managed to make out something that got the message through to him.

"I.. think Error!"

His expression turned serious and he spoke firmly.

"Grab a bag, put everything you need in it. We have to go"

I knew what he meant. My "au" was going to be destroyed..

I tried to protest but all he responded with was.

"Please.."

I nodded, tears threating to fall. 
I shoved my clothes into a bag. Along with my phone,charger, and Y/n's book.

I looked at Dream.
And he stretched out his hand.

*F/n held Dream's hand*

I closed my eyes for a moment and we were in...Sans and papyrus's house?

I fell to my knees. Realizing what happened.

My home...was..gone.

I was speechless. Why. Why did he go to my Au, huh!?

Dream looked at me and kneeled down. Putting his hand on my shoulder.

"T...take your time... I  don't know what it's like to lose your home... but we're here for you.."

Wait, we're?

"DREAM! HOW KIND OF YOU TO VIST IM MAKING TACOS!"