return and recovery part 2

Y/n pov:

I strained myself alot while I was trying to heal myself.

The door opened while I was doing so.
Aw damn.

May aswell give me the 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁   screen then and there. Because ya know I didn't get a lecture for working on my healing while I'm already injured and exhausted already.
From none other than Aliza.

I swear she's just my mother at this point.  "Y/n! I can't believe your practicing magic while your hurt. I may not know much about magic but I do know that you shouldn't be doing much while you're barely able to walk!"

I sighed as she came to my bedside.

"You want to know something, for someone who never wants to do training early in the morning. Your sure eager to get back at it."

She giggled at me. Before leaning forehead and giving me a gentle hug. Being careful to not harm me further. Considering I had only healed my legs.

I rested my head on her shoulder. I don't even care anymore I just want to be up on my feet again and figure out what the hell is going on. And who was waiting for me-

"Do you wanna seek into the libarby?"

Aliza blurted out.
What.the. flying. Fuck.
Did she just ask me.

I like living I'm good thanks. But this might be my only opportunity to spend time with Aliza and explore the castle more....

*Nightmare pov*

Their resting now. At least they woke up for a little while. And Aliza is going to take care of them as they recover.

It'll take at least a week for them to be fully healed.

If this is going to be a regularity when they train with Killer .  I'm going to need to learn healing. I'm oretty go when is comes to healing. But that is in monsters.

With humans healing works differently.  Taking weeks to perfect it. It's a miracle they learned it all in a day.

Regardless of what has happened. Error has decided to fuck off for the time being. And stay here for awhile. mostly to get away from the paint freak.

And I'm going to have to have little talk with Killer about their training. I need to know what happened to cause him to attack them. Or perhaps it was their fault, I'm not quite sure?
As said, I need to figure out what happened  and figure it out.

I felt a strong wave of negativity coming from down the hall.

Hm....

I stepped out of my office and walked to the source.
Dust's room huh?

Not...that much of a surprise.
I knocked on the door mostly out of respect. Believe me I could care less about knocking. Especially in my castle.

But if he doesn't want me there. Than I won't be.

I heard him knock back.
Signally to come.

This not first time this has happened. All my subordinates have suffered because of heir past and if I can ease that pain even a bit. Then I will do so.

So when and if one of my subordinates are having strong negative emotions knocking back tells me if I can come in.

This rule was established since killer joined.
Now don't get me wrong. The Negativitiy was..refreshing. but I can't have them being a emotional wreck while training and missions need to be done.

I stepped in the see Dust crying and having a panic attack.
I looked at the poor soul in pity.

I sat down on his bed, which was quite messy. And touched his skull gently.

I sighed

"Sleep..."

He fell limp onto the bed and I layed the covers over him. And made my leave.

Sleep easy Dust... don't worry about  your problems for tonight....

Y/n pov:

"I....uh...won't we get in trouble...for that?"

She shrugged. She's become alot more carefree around here since I came. I'm glad.

"We don't know if we don't try!"

She said in excitement. Hah, she was just like a 4 year old in a candy shop. Or like she had 5 pixie sticks and was ready for a adventure till 5 am.

Maybe a walk would be good for me. To get me going.

𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊

𝙾𝚛

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎.

*𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞  𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎*