Return and recovery

Y/n pov:

They were here to get me. I sighed.

"Bout time you showed up"

Killer chuckled and Nightmare walked up to Error careful not to get to close.

Was he making sure Error wasn't uncomfortable?

Awwwwwweeee-

He attacked the strings and they snapped.  I fell to the ground with a thud. Listen if I could've got up, I would've.
I've been through so much shit today I swear to fucking god-

I don't know what's broken and how much I'm bleeding right now.

My minds hazey and I wanna lay down and perish.

Killer bust out laughing as I fell to the ground.

Darn bastard. Can't he see I'm in pure agony?
Nightmare and Error where fighting as Killer lifted me up.

Holy lord I was covered in blood. That explains my dizziness.

He 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 my hp and thought to himself.

I looked at my stats while he was thinking.
--------------------------
"𝚈/𝚗"

𝙷𝙿: 342/644

𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕: 140
---------------------------

The hp caught my attention.

Jeez I really was banged up pretty bad.
From training with Killer to being kidnapped by Error, I've never been More exhausted in my life.
And the fact that Error was leaving a portal that had a image that
looked like F/ns house.

Killer picked me up. I honestly was barely responsive. Probably from blood loss.

I layed my head on Killers chest, his target soul  in front of me.

"Hey, don't fall asleep now"

I wasn't listening and my vision started to fade to black.

The last thing I heard was Killer shouting for his boss.

......

I'm going to be honest. I thought I was going to die right then and there.
In what could have been my last moments.

I was happy.
Happy that I had gotten to meet them
F/n and all the aus.

I wish the best to them all.

*But it refused*

.....

...

U....urghh....my head....
I looked around to see a iv and needle in my arm. I must be plugged into a hp restorer thing.

But what shocked me the most was that Nightmare was sitting on a chair by the wall. He had his eyes closed but he wasn't asleep.

I tried to speak but failed horribly. Jeez everything....hurt...

Was he...waiting for me...to wake up..?
How long had I been out for?
What happened in the void?

I looked around to see a note on my bedside.

It's a note.
From Aliza.

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠
𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒. 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑎𝑑. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒s 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒."

𝐿𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒♡︎
-𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑎

To sweet she is.

But who is worried for me? It's not Nightmare because he was waiting for me to get up and Killer.
Killer I don't think would care that I passed out.

Probably was like. Ahem

wEaKliNG

So who was worried about me?

I don't know the others well, Dust I've barely interacted with and Horror I think wants me dead. And Aliza had sent a letter.

I have to get up first. Solve one problem at a time. My legs were all bandaged up and so was my arms and waist. All  the places where Errors strings wrapped around.

Even if the destroy universes they wouldn't violate someone so I made a guess Aliza did it.

I attempted to get up. I failed horribly.
Waking Nightmare up in the process.

He softly chuckled at my pathetic try to walk and helped me onto the bed once again.

"How....long...was I out?"

My words were strained and rough. My throat was somewhat dry.
In other words I sounded like shit.

"You've only been out a few hours"

A few hours? Thats it?
It felt like I was never going to get up. Speaking of which how do I walk again???

My legs were tore up so bad that I couldn't walk for the time being. Damn strings, stupid Error. There was better ways to get my attention without a doubt.

Whatever, what's done is done. Right now I have to focus on healing.

"Your training will be canceled until your wounds are healed. Aliza will take care of you till than."

I nodded not wanting to strain my voice to much at least.
"Were....were you here the entire time..?"

He took a moment before he spoke again.

"Yes...I was here the entire time. Anyway you should focus on resting."

He sat up and opened the door before bidding me goodbye.

"Rest well, you've done a excellent job."

Huh bit of deja vu with the whole rest well  thing. I smiled as he left. Sinking back into the bed. Slipping under the covers throwing the bedsheets over my shoulder as I layed on my side.

I exhaled and closed my eyes thinking about how I had the next few days off.  Even if I love not having to train and laying in bed I don't want Killer to start to forget about it. Since it would be a while since my legs were destroyed.

Maybe if I...?

I started to heal the cuts on my legs, I tried to push pass the exhaustion I was feeling.

.....
*Y/n's healing grew (level 2)*