Its about time...

'Its about time you were married.' Tywin told Seraphina

'Tyrions older!' Sera shouted immediately

'Hey hey now.' tyrion said walking up to them.

'I have already arranged it. You are to marry lord michael grey his family has great money and power-'

'Grey? Pollyanna grey is his mother right? She is a witch! They all are!' sera shouted at him outraged.

''they are not. Her son is a fine man.' Tywin assured.

'They are a bunch of gypsies, witches, they are going to do spells on me and turn me into a frog or something!' Sera demanded.

'that's extreme don't you think?' Tyrion teased.

'witches!' Sera screamed.

'they live in the fingers so on your way back from winterfell-'

'The fingers!' Sera exclaimed this just kept getting worse and worse.

'Yes lord baelish spoke highly of them-' tywin went on.

'That means utter bullshit coming from that man and you know it!' sera snapped

'Hes marrying you off?' Tyrion laughed and sera slapped him over the head. 'Ouch.'

'you are going to be delivered to a port on the white harbor where they will pick you up and bring you down to the fingers.' Tywin went on

'No. No. NO!' She screamed.

'Its been decided and there is no choice in the matter. Im sorry.' Tywin told her.

'No you're not. If you were sorry you wouldnt be ruining my life!' sera shouted.

'So dramatic.' tywin muttered leaving her be. Sera shot tyrion an incredulous look.

'Have fun in fingers.' he teased walking away.

'Argh!' She shouted storming off, her room was already being up for the journey to winterfell.