Boy

'Boy lovely boy.' Jaqen called over, he was trapped in a cell being transported to the wall, he was deemed dangerous enough to put in a cell.

'What do you want?' Arya questioned

'A man has a thirst. He has not drank for days.' he told her from inside a cage they are being transported and Jaqen felt like a failure as a faceless man, getting captured but he knew the good that could come from infiltrating any of the bases of westeros. 'a boy could make a friend?' Jaqen suggested

'I have friends.' Arya told him. She was traveling as a boy with criminals and miscreants to the wall, since her fathers death.

'Give us some beer before I scalp you!' another man shouted grabbing the gates of the crate, trying to grab Arya, she stepped back nervously but they were stuck.

'A man does not choose his companions, they do not know courtesy. A man must ask forgiveness.' jaqen told her. 'you're called ari... This man has the honor of being called Jaqen H'ghar of the free cities of Bravvos.' Jaqen informed her calmly.

'Get us beer!' another man shouted angrily at her.

'You should've asked nicely.' Arya said dropping her stack of wood and stabbing at the man through the cage with needle.

'Come closer.' he egged her on grabbing for her sword. Arya stepped back 'and I will shove that stick up your butt hole and fuck you bloody!"

'The boy has more courage than sense.' Jaqen noted

'Come here!' the other man demanded

'Yoren said not to go near any of those three.' Gendry reminded her as he passed, large logs and sticks for a fire in his arms.

'They don't scare me.' arya said confidently she turned back, Jaqen was watched her.

'Then you're stupid, they scare me.' Gendry told her.

++++++

'Its been a while.' Sera noted. A woman stared back at her. 'is he usually gone this long?' sera questioned. For almost a full year Jaqen had been training her, helping her, he would be gone a few days at a time not weeks. Sera was worried but she knew Jaqen was skilled. 'should someone-'

'NO!' the woman snapped. 'shut up.' Sera nodded standing up to leave but the woman came charging at her. but sera heard her footsteps on the floor, she ducked, spinning around to face her.

'what is so damn special about you?'

'Nothing.' Sera told her.

'exactly.' The woman agreed. Another punch and kick but sera wasn't that scared girl anymore, she hadn't been for a while. She knew how to fight and she wasn't about to let this woman torment her. think her weak. She was not weak. Sera kicked the womans legs out form under her, pulling back her arm, she cried out as sera yanked harder.

'whats so special about you?' sera countered. 'you act all high and mighty but you are nothing and no one. I am no one but I am not nothing!' sera told her releasing her arm she quickly scurried away standing up more fire in her eyes than before, she picked up a staff aiming it at Sera but sera grabbed it, it was a game of tug of war as sera pulled the staff towards her kicking the woman in the stomach, she released the staff crumbling before sera. Sera stood victoriously. 'Jaqen H'ghar trained me himself. I clearly had a better teacher than you.'

'you will never be one of us.' The woman sneered.

'I already am. But you see...' sera smirked. 'you have this want and need to hurt me. that's not what the many faced God wants.' Sera said confidently.

'you don't know what he wants!' she spat.

'if he wanted me dead, Jaqen would have killed a girl on the docks, instead a man brought a scared girl here... to learn and to fight, to get strong. Stronger than you it seems.' The woman lunged at sera but she was getting sloppy with her aggression. Sera wrapped her hands around the womans neck. 'you thought herself something special, but your emotions cloud your purpose.' The woman struggled against sera's grasp. Sera's fingers released the woman quickly as though her skin was hot to the touch. a smirk crossed sera's face as the woman stormed off.