Beautiful creature

Sera was bored out of her mind and completely and utterly anxious the whole journey. She wasnt close with any of her siblings and being tywin lannister second wifes child they never wanted her to be a part of their games. Cersei and Jaime left Tyrion out too though so maybe it was just a twin thing, sera thought miserably. But cersei treated her as though she wasnt a lannister. Her mother died when she was a few years old. If seras mother was alive she wouldnt allow this. Sera didnt remember her mother her smile her voice nothing really but she knew that a mother is supposed to love their children and not ship them off to fucking fingers! She would have a child with this michael grey and he would little, slim like her and then he would get the unfortunate name of little finger as well.

'Argh!' she declared thinking her unfortunate future through. She got out of the carriage as they arrived with a groan and a moan and wanted to collapse to her death right there, anything would be better than Fingers.

'You sound like a pirate aunt sera.' Tommen told her.

'Thats what i was going for.' she lied 'thank you for noticing.'

Robert heartily hopped down from his horse Ned Stark and his family bowed before him on their knees as Robert approached. Robert motion for Ned to stand, Ned rose as did the rest of his family.

'Your Grace,' Ned said tipping his head to Robert.

'You got fat,' Robert noted but Ned looked down to Roberts stomach both men started laughing before they hugged joyously.

'Cat' Robert said happily hugging her before fussing with rickon's hair.

'Nine years it has been nine long years, I have not seen you where have you been?' Robert asked

'I've been here guarding the for north for you, your grace.' Ned said obediently. He went down the row of stark children greeting them happily as Sera let a yawn slip. She wasn't built for the north either.

'It is an honor to have you, your grace.' Catelyn said crusting before cersei.

'someone is ass kissing already.' Sera told sandor, he stood like a statue, his helmet still on he didn't even acknowledge her. 'cersei. Catelyn stark is ass kissing.' Sera clarified. Sandor still didn't move. 'right... great talk.' She said walking away, she needed a drink, many drinks.

'Take me to the crypts.' Robert said leading Ned away.

''We've been riding for a full moon don't you think the dead can wait?' Cersei called after them.

'Come on let's go,' Robert said leaving his family behind.

'must hurt.' Sera said coming up behind cersei, cersei shot a glare.

'what?' she sneered.

'being second best to a dead woman, of course.' Sera told her sweetly.

'your time will come, soon I hear and you will marry some cunt and you will be his property, his problem.' Cersei told her before leading her children inside.

'ARRRHHHH' Sera shouted into the trees, birds flew out of the trees and the direwolf came up to her sniffing at her leg. 'I'm sorry,' she said out of breath falling to her knees. 'did I startle you?' she questioned as the wolf sniffed her face. 'death by direwolf... not the most boring way to go.' She told her petting her head. 'go on. Do it before I have to marry Michael grey and have a tiny witch growing inside me.' she requested but the wolf kissed her face. 'youre not a vicious guard dog.' Sera told her slightly disappointed.

'no, she certainly isn't but she can be.' Sera looked up to Arya stark coming towards her. 'I'm Arya.' She told sera.

'Sera.' She answered. 'and this?'

'Nymeria.' Arya told her.

'beautiful creature.' Sera said as Nymeria rolled over onto her back showing sera her fluffy stomach.

'we all have one.' Arya told her. 'all the stark children and Jon.'

'jon?' sera wasn't paying attention to the introductions.

'jon snow. My fathers bastard.' Arya told her, from the sounds of it Jon was a bit of an outcast, sera nodded understanding. She felt like an outcast but she was given a name of honor... but what good did her name get her? she would rather be no one.