Sweep

'who are you?' a woman questioned when Jaqen opened up the doors of the temple. Sera was looking around she had never read of this place she had no expectations, no previous thoughts, she had known nothing about this place and from first glance it was beautiful.

'I'm sera-' jaqen slapped at her. '-ouch- phina,'' she rubbed at her arm. 'what the fuck man!' she yelled.

'a girl wants to no one.' Jaqen told the woman and she nodded but she looked over sera skeptically.

'a girl, no a woman does not know what she wants.' Sera told him.

'a girl wants to be no one.' Jaqen told sera.

'you don't really listen do you?' sera countered.

'take her to a room. She will be tired from her journey.' Jaqen said leaving her, he didn't turn back to look at her but she kept her gaze on him.

'come on.' The woman said agitated. Sera followed, the woman led her to a room, a bunk bed and a small window lay before her. sera opened her mouth to object but the woman slammed the door shut on her. sera turned back around thinking the door would be locked but it wasn't it opened easily for her. she turned back to the bed, a thin mattress, old, very old, probably many years older than her, stained and discolored she sat down not realizing how exhausting the past week of travel had been and she fell asleep instantly.

++++++

Sera woke with a slap to her stomach with a wooden rod.

'Ouch.' she jumped up hitting her head on the bunk on top of her. 'What the fuck?' Jaqen slapped her again. 'Im not really a morning person and this bed is awful.' she informed him he slapped her again but this time she grabbed it seeing it coming. 'No.' She told him slowly removing her fingers from the rod.

'Up.' he told her. She got up flattening down her dress she had been in this dress for what felt like forever now. Over a week probably not a moon yet but traveling from the harbor to Bravvos was not a pleasant journey but at least jaqen wasnt beating her in the morning, noon, and night, selling her, raping her, all the awful things that ran through her mind.

'Up.' he told her again apparently she wasnt moving fast enough for him. So she quickly followed him out. 'Your training starts today.' Jaqen told her

'I figured that much.' sera said a yawn escaping her lips as she followed him groggily through the temple. He threw a broom at her she dropped it, slowly she picked it up. 'Whats this?'

'Pretty rich girl has never used a broom?' he teased

'I know what it is.' she sassed 'why do I have it?'

'Training.'

'With a broom?'

'Come.' Jaqen said leading her to through the temple. She followed obediently. 'Sweep.' he said once they got to a big room a tank of water like a fountain without the fountain sat in the middle jaqen saw her eyeing it.

'Dont drink from that.'

'Is it not water?' Sera questioned

'Do not drink from that.' He repeated. She nodded staring at him. 'Sweep,' he told her walking away

'Is there water i can drink?' She called after him but he kept walking. 'This place is worse than the capital,' sera muttered and began sweeping. She found sweeping to be calming at first but then the silence gave her time to think. Too much time to think.