Desire

'Does a man not have needs? Even a man without a face?' Jaqen looked her over. 'Can't faceless nameless people still have urges. Emotions?' Sera dropped her dress from her shoulders it clumped to the floor. 'Is there no pleasure in a faceless being?' He looked her over taking care of every curve before his eyes met hers. 'Without pleasure there is not life. No living. No?' He would be lying if he hadn't thought about it. Her once smooth hands were calloused from training. Her once pristine skin defined with muscles.

She didn't feel like no one when he kissed her. She felt like someone again. His hand wrapped around her a firm grip with passion and not pain only pleasure. She didn't feel like a faceless girl she felt like a woman. Worthy of love and admiration. Worthy of pleasure. She felt powerful when she dropped her dress to the ground. She felt confident in herself and in his desire for her. She did not feel like no one as he entered her breathing the same breath and devouring her senses. She didn't feel like no and she hoped that for maybe a moment he felt like someone too.

++++

Sera lay in his arms they listened to the waves crashing against the shore. His heart beat in her ear as she lay her head on his care chest.

'Why are you the faceless man yet i am a faceless girl? Why not faceless woman? Or you a faceless boy?' Sera questioned jaqen placed long wet kisses along her lips and neck.

'Who do you want to be?' He questioned and sera knew it was a trick question. A trap.

'No one.' She answered and he flipped her on her back.

'You're learning. '

'I had a good teacher.'