Becoming no one

If a woman did not hate sera before she surely did now. Sera was sent on more missions and got all of Jaqens attention. But no matter how much the woman hated Sera she saw Sera getting better, stronger, she hated that this girl barely a year at the temple was besting her. a faceless man was supposed to have no feeling, no wants or needs or desires but a woman desired a mans attention. But a man gave it to Sera. Stolen kisses and secret swims, they were going to punished for their sins, the Many faced God was clear, no wants, no desires.

The temple was filled with death and laughter. A woman hated it. While training a man would pick up Sera tossing her over his shoulder, a man would lay her down and kiss her, strip her of her clothes and she of his. Right there, for anyone to see. A woman watched, envied, Seraphina Lannister's time would come. She was not no one. She would never be no one.

But Jaqen thought otherwise. Not only was Sera skilled but a quick study. She never broke the rules and she followed the commands. She wanted to know more about the God of death but there was not written about him and his ways or his followers. So Sera poured over the information she was given, hoping to see something that she had missed the last dozen times. Something that would help her hear what Jaqen did. How he knew who needed to die. She didn't question him she believed him. She had actually grown quite fond of the kill. The liked the way the bodies dropped. She liked that she had the power in a world where men stole the power from women. She liked that Jaqen didn't treat her like a possession but she was his all the same. But she was free to come and go as she pleased but she had no want or need to leave unless assigned. It was the fresh start that scared girl at the docks wanted, needed. She needed a change if she was ever going to get out from under a mans grip. Who knew that she needed a stronger grip to make herself feel free, alive.

+++++++

She wanted to say his name scream it but she remained quiet. Her mouth opened but no words came out only breathy pants and little moans. Sera let out a moan, and he sunk deep into her. His thrusts powerful more than before and she was grinding herself against him, keeping up with his rhythm. His groans were not loud compared to the moans she was giving. His lips found her again and they both indulged in their breaths and tastes. His hand touching her almost everywhere, grabbing whatever he can find and her nails scratching his back, pulling him closer with each thrust. He was making love with her. Each thrust was more sensual and intimate than ever. That spot he was hitting was strangely getting too sensitive and before she knew it, she spasmed hitting a wave of pleasure that left her breathless. He stopped kissing her when she let out breathless moans, kissing her neck and nibbling down her earlobe. He hadn't felt like this in years. Since before he became a faceless man.

He pressed a kiss to her head his lips dragging across her skin as he bent over reaching inside a drawer and pulling out a ring. He handed it to her. she knew what it was the moment she saw it. She tried not to let her face show her excitement.

'how did you get this?' she questioned.

'I knew that a girl needed to let go. She has. She needed to let go of the past, it was holding her back.' He told her as she fingered the ring. 'now a girl is no one. This trinket can just be a trinket, not a weight on her shoulders.' She went to put it on but stopped. 'perhaps somewhere a girl doesn't have to look at it constantly?' Jaqen questioned taking it back from her, he retrieved a bit of string, looping the ring through and securing it on her neck. 'when a girl is no one could she truly be able to hold such a thing and not have it hold her back. You are no one.' And Sera never thought such words would make her so happy. Had she been told previously that she was no one she was be appalled, she was someone and someone important but looking back she was a different kind of no one. 'no one.' He repeated kissing her again and again.