Seraphina Lannisters belongings

'Who are you?' Sera woke up in a haze her back sore from this awful bed and now a woman was harassing her first thing in the morning. 'Who are you?' Sera got out of bed watching her

'I dont think im supposed to say my name.' Sera told her then she noticed the rod in her hand. Sera really hated these people. She was most definitely the stupidest lannister.

'Who are you?'

'No one important. Not anymore.' The woman wacked sera in the leg, she dropped to one knee. 'Bitch!' Sera yelled standing up.

'Who are you?'

'Fuck off!' Again another whack. 'Im not playing!' Sera shouted

'Who are-' she sent the rod flying at sera but she grabbed it.

'Im not playing.' Sera pulled the rod with all her might sending the woman flying into the wall it collided with her nose. Sera stood victorious but the woman spun around throwing sera against the door jaqen caught her.

'What is the meaning of this?' He shouted

'We were just playing.' the woman said sweet as venom, as blood ran down her nose form where Sera had her colliding with the wall.

'She is not ready...' but Jaqen noticed the blood dripping from a womans nose. 'Or maybe she is.' Jaqen looked to sera as she got her footing.

'Im not entirely defenseless.' Sera informed him. 'When im mad i get aggressive. She pissed me off.' Sera said calmly.

'A girl wants to be no one?'

'I dont know what the fuck a no one is or does!' Sera countered.

'But a girl cannot be no one. No matter the skill she might possess.' Jaqen told her.

'Why not?' Sera questioned incredulously. She didn't like being told what she could and could not do. She didn't like it from her father and she certainly didn't like it from a stranger that though a wooden rod was a good punishment.

'A girl still wears seraphina lannisters clothes, seraphina Lannisters jewels,' sera fingered the ring on her finger it was her mothers the last thing she had of her. 'All I see is seraphina lannister. How can one ever hope to be no one-'

'I never said i did!' she countered

'If they are surrounded by seraphina lannisters belongings?' Jaqen questioned

'I didnt know getting new clothes was an option.' Sera told him. 'Ive been in his disgusting dress for how long and youre just telling me now i could have changed?' Sera sassed.

'Get to work.' jaqen told leaving the woman followed after him. Sera let out a huff before finding new clothes and burning her old clothes. Her ring however she kept. She braided it into her hair so jaqen wouldnt see it. It looked like a clip nothing more. And surely no one wouldnt mind being able to see if they actually started teaching her anything of use.