Punishment

'valar morghulis' a weak man said kneeling before the fountain. jaqen gave him some if the water before seeing arya.

'valar dohaeris' Jaqen replied heading towards her but sera got to her first.

'And?' sera questioned hopefully as Jaqen came up behind her.

'The thin man was not hungry today.' arya told them

'Perhaps that is why the man is thin.' Sera countered with a smile.

'Tomorrow.' Arya told them confidently.

'Tomorrow.' Jaqen agreed, 'a girl has work to do.' Jaqen nodded to the body laying dead by the fountain, he watched her go, dragging the body away.

+++++++

'She has a face.' Sera noted as she was placing a new one, just removed from the body on a pedestal within the hall of faces.

'I sent a woman after her.' Jaqen told her simply. 'a girl still has rage in her. a list of people she wants to bring death to at her own hand...'

'but the many faced God doesn't want them all head?' sera questioned.

'not yet at least.' Jaqen informed her.

After Arya takes a name a life in the name of the many faced god Jaqen has teach her the consequences.

'You know who I am.' Arya told the man, removing the face, revealing her own. 'I am arya stark,' she stabbed him again and again 'do you know who you are? You are no one you are nothing.' And she slit his throat he dropped to the ground before her.

Arya was putting back the face she used onto the hall of faces smiling victoriously at her achievement but Jaqen was less than happy and sera gave her a disappointed look, sera had never disobeyed like this before she didn't know what Jaqen had planned but a woman was there so she knew it was nothing good.

'A girl has taken a life.' he said coming up to Arya startling her, 'the wrong life.' he told her

'I was right about her.' a woman remarked pompously.

'You were.' Jaqen agreed and sera couldn't look at either of them. she was so confident in Arya.

'You're not ready.' the woman said 'not at all.' She grabbed arya restraining her hands behind her back

'That man's life was not yours to take.' Jaqen told her 'a girl stole from the many faced god now a death is owed.' he raised a vile to her lips as a woman held her back prying her jaw open. Arya panted nervously as Jaqen's vile got closer to her lips

'Only death can pay for life.' Jaqen reminded her but he took the vile drinking it down. She watched him crumble to the ground, she pulled away from the woman falling to the ground before Jaqen's dead body.

'Don't die don't die you don't die.' Arya shouted his dead face stared up at her

'Why are you crying?' a woman asked Sera watched in confusion as Jaqen lay dead before them, arya knelt over him, sobbing.

'He was my friend!' arya told her

'No he wasn't don't you listen to him.' the woman said

'He was no one.' Jaqen said from behind her, Sera and arya turned around, sera let out a relieved breath.

'But if you are...' Arya looked back to the body 'who is this?'

'No one at all.' Jaqen told her. 'just as a girl should've been before she took a life took a face from the wall.' Arya pulled the face off then another then another

'The faces are for no one you are still someone.' Jaqen reminded her, face after face she pulled into someone new. 'The faces are as good as poison.' he told her finally she pulled off a mask revealing her own face underneath. Looking at her dead body now with Arya's own face suddenly she could not see anything her vision blurring than darkness

'I can't see!' Arya told him 'I can't see what's happening? What's happening?' panic arose in arya as the world went black.

+++++

'You never did that to me.' Sera told Jaqen as arya was removed from the temple.

'You did not steal face, you did not break the rules, you followed instruction.' Jaqen reminded her, 'she deserves a punishment she got.' Sera nodded understanding but she still felt bad she liked Arya, she had hoped she would do well she would succeed that she would be someone by being no one like how Sera felt. She felt like someone by being no one.