Finally no one

But Arya failed her mission coming back to the black and white temple she knew she would be punished.

'And?' Jaqen asked. Sera knew from the grin on a womans face that Arya had failed.

'As I suspected.' the woman told him happily.

'Shame.' Jaqen answered 'a girl had many gifts,' he said looking over at Sera she was cutting off a face preparing it, sera felt her breath hitch in her chest. The blade shook in her hands for a moment before she forced her hand to steady.

'You promised me.' a woman said and Jaqen looked at her, then at sera but sera kept her eyes focused on the body.

'Don't let her suffer.' Jaqen told her, Sera gingerly peeled away the face from the bone the muscle as the woman walked out a spring in her step. Sera finally met jaqens gaze. 'she got a second chance. That is one more than most.' He reminded her.

++++++

Jaqen and Seraphina went to check went to collect the body, have it cleanse the face removed they followed the blood trail but they saw a new face on the wall already, blood dripping down the cheeks, the face they saw on the wall was not arya stark.

'You told her to kill me?' Arya questioned, appearing behind them they turned around slowly. Sera felt a smile tug at her lips.

'Yes.' Jaqen admitted 'but here you are.' she held her sword out to him aiming at him 'and there she is...' he turned, stepping closer, the silver blade pressed against his chest.

'Good fucking riddance.' Sera said happily.

'Finally a girl is no one.' Jaqen agreed.

'A girl is Arya stark of Winterfell,' Arya corrected, 'and I am going home.' she told them before dropping her sword from his chest and walking away. They watched her leave.

'Goodbye Arya Stark.' Sera called after her happily. This life wasn't one for arya but she knew arya would be forever changed from her time with them.

Sera was looking over the faces when she saw on that looked almost familiar. She walked up to it, her fingers running along the skin. It all came back to her, she saw this face clearly in her mind for the first time in years. Her jaw dropped her eyes watered her hand went to the ring around her neck.

'Why is my mother's face on your wall?'