Someone else

'My father prayed to the many faced God and I drink the water from this fountain... it healed me.' Arya was telling a little girl in the temple, she filled the bowl with water. 'I've devoted my life to him now.' arya told her, 'you don't want to hurt anymore drink, drink,' she gave it to the girl and she slipped it down. Now it was time for her to clean the dead she had killed for the sake of the many faced god.

'She is doing better than me.' Sera noted watched arya move the girls body to the back room, to be cleaned and prepared, sera would remove the face.

'you think?' Jaqen questioned.

'first time a man brought a skeptical woman into that back room all she could think was gross, gross, gross.' Sera informed him. Jaqen chuckled.

'and now?'

'peaceful.'

'that is because then you were still Seraphina, now you are no one.' Jaqen told her pressing his lips to hers.

'Is a girl ready to give up her ears her nose her tongue her hopes and dreams, her loves and hates all that makes a girl who she is forever?' Jaqen and Sera brought arya to the faceless room the room of all the faces 'now a girl is not ready to become no one.' Jaqen told her 'but perhaps she is ready to become someone else.' Jaqen suggested.

+++++

That was all it took. He only had to stroke sera for a few brief seconds before she climaxed, her whole body shaking against him as the breath exploded out of her lungs and white hot waves of pleasure crashed down on her, leaving her panting and trembling in his arms.

Jaqen held her to his chest and stroked her hair, talking quietly to her as his fingers continued touching sera lightly between her thighs. He waited until the pulsing aftershocks slowed, then withdrew his hand and smiled down at sera, holding his wet fingers up between us. She smiled up at him.

'I went over her story, who she would become.' Sera told him once they were done, wrapped in each others arms. 'I'm taking her down tomorrow to get comfortable with the area.

'good,' he said simply. 'and her training?'

'she is a quick study.' Sera informed him.

'like someone else a man knows.' He said kissing her again.

'no, like no one a mans knows,' she teased a chuckle on her lips.

'a woman thinks herself very cunning and witty.' Jaqen said flipping her onto her back.

'a woman knows she is.' Sera corrected.

+++++

'My name is Lana. I am an orphan.' Arya began 'When I was eight I got enough money to buy a bucket of oysters I sold that bucket made enough money to buy two more it took a while but I finally saved enough to buy myself an oyster cart now every morning I make way down to the canals. I pass the fishmongers and the bakers I usually see Laura my first customer of the day on her way to work.' Sera nodded arya was doing well, they had been going to the market every day developing this character/ some took more time than others, sometimes, sera was luckily enough her first assignment was done in less than a week, this one took more to develop a character. Sera knew what Jaqen wanted or rather she didn't know, that was why he wanted arya to go. 'then I turn left onto Moon Singer Ln.,' Jaqen slapped her hands. 'I turn left onto ragman lane.' Arya corrected. 'Where I do most my trade'

'That is very impressive very industrious.' Jaqen told her 'she would make a fine servant for the many faced God.'

'How will she be serving?' arya questioned

'She will no longer turn left at the Rag Man Ln.,' sera told her sitting down next to Jaqen.

'she will turn right and go to ragman Harbor.' Jaqen added.

'What will she do there?'

'She will see.' Jaqen told her

'See what?' arya questioned

'How can a man tell a girl this? If he knew what she would see then there would be no reason to send her.' Jaqen informed her.

'Oysters clams and cockles!' Arya called out along the streets

'A man Is a sailor he sails to destination it is a strange way of the captain... He could lose his life

So why would a captain make a wager in the first place?' Jaqen questioned arya didn't know. Sera smirked to herself, she was the exact same way. 'A girl tells a man that she has seen.'

'If the captain dies the thin man pays his family a lot of money.' Arya told him confidently

'But perhaps the gambler loses his bet and doesn't have to pay, after all what can they do to such a man if he keeps their money to himself?' Jaqen countered 'to whom can they turn to recourse?'

'The many faced god.' Arya told him, 'you said you did not know what I would see at the docks...' arya remarked.

'A man had no idea what a girl would see and what a girl would not... a girl named Lana will return to the dock she will watch the gambler and she will get to know as much about him as she knows about herself.' Jaqen told her and arya nodded.

'And then what?'

'A gift for the thin man.' jaqen said holding up a vile hesitantly arya took it, walking away.

'She's not ready.' a woman said coming up to him.

'she is.' Sera snapped. 'because I will make sure of it..'

'Perhaps she is perhaps she's not.' Jaqen said casually.

'And if she's not?' the woman called after sera.

'It is all the same to the many faced God.' Jaqen assured her but his gaze was stuck on sera.

'she is ready.' Sera said confidently.