Her time will come.

'A woman by the name of the lady Crane she lives by the theater you'll find her there. A girl has been given a second chance.' Jaqen told her. He handed her off a vile once more, arya examined the vile in her hands. 'There will not be a third.' he warned her. 'One way or another a face will be added to the wall.' He warned. Sera followed after arya a new face covering her own, she was just going to keep an eye on her. a woman didn't trust Sera though and she certainly didn't trust Arya. They were both on her hit list, she would get both Seraphina and arya sooner or later.

'May I get you some wine lady crane?'

'I like rum you're going to need to know that if we are going to be intimate.' Lady crane said to her companion.

'Are we going to be intimate?' he questioned with a chuckle.

'It's only a matter of time.' lady crane said arya watched her discreetly, while sera watched arya, and the woman watched them both. 'to our children,' lady crane said cheering to her companion.

'May they have your beauty.' He added

'And your filthy mind.' she added. Arya knew what she had to do. She made her way back to the house of black and white finding Jaqen cleaning a body.

'Don't trust me?' sera questioned pulling back a woman. She never changed faces, she was easily found, it was foolish of her.

'I don't trust either of you.' She countered and sera tsked putting down a necklace from one of the vendors.

'shame.' Sera said making her way back to the docks. 'after all your training you have this need and want and desire to kill us both.'

'you talk of desire!' the woman hissed.

'you are jealous, it would be understandable for someone to be jealous but not no one.' Sera told her cheekily.

'says you!" she spat lunging at her.

'says me.' sera jabbed her in the throat. 'you are mad that jaqen likes a girl and myself more than you.' A woman clutched at her throat, righting herself. Fury in her eyes. 'it would make sense for someone, but you claim to be no one.' Again she lunged connecting with seras shoulder but sera didn't feel physical pain anymore. She grabbed the womans fist at it pounded into her twisting back the wrist. Before another quick jab to the face, she heard the snap of her nose breaking. A woman stumbled back.

'that girl is ready. She is ready... do you think if you drank from the fountain that you would still be deemed as no one?' sera tested. The woman stood aggressively, blood running down her nose as sera hopped on a boat. 'I may be no one, but I have LIONS BLOOD!' sera called to her on the shore. 'Don't fuck with lions... or wolves.' She added a smug look on her face as she made her way back to the house of black and white.

+++++

'A girl knows what she has to do.' arya told Jaqen 'a girl has to poison the rum, lady crane is the only one that drinks it. If a girl could use one of the faces from the hall-'

'A girl is not ready.' Jaqen told her

'She is a good actress.' Arya noted.

'So a man has heard.' Jaqen agreed

'She seems like a decent woman.' Arya told him, she didn't see why she needed to die.

'Does death only come for the wicked and peace for the kind?' Jaqen countered.

'No.' arya answered, thinking of her own father. He was the kindest man and he was served a wicked death. 'who wants her dead?' Jaqen kept cleaning the body

'that does not matter.' Jaqen told her 'a price must be paid.'

'The younger actress,' arya told him. 'she is jealous because lady crane is better.' arya remarked.

'a girl must decide if she's going to serve the many faced God.' Jaqen told her letting the wet rag lay on the body before him.

'A girl has decided.' Arya told him confidently.

'A servant does not ask questions.' Jaqen told her.

'I asked a lot of questions too.' Sera said falling into step with arya.

'did he ever take your eyes?' arya questioned.

'no.' sera told her. 'I didn't break the rules. I followed them. did my dues.'

'I don't want to kill the woman. Lady crane.' Arya admitted.

'this is a test, a game just as everything else is. You need to play the game to pass or else... value your life arya.' Sera begged. Arya nodded heading to her bed while sera moved to jaqens.

'is she going to fail?' Jaqen questioned pulling her to him. Sera didn't want to answer that. 'is a girl going to fail?' Jaqen questioned again holding sera's face in his hands. sera let out a long sigh. 'I thought she might.' Jaqen said kissing her softly.

'what happens if I'm right? If she doesn't...' sera didn't want to know.

'the hall of faces will get a face. No matter what she does.' Jaqen told her. sera nodded curling into him. She didn't want arya to die. Arya had to kill her, she had to.

'I can go-'

'no.' Jaqen told her immediately.

'but-'

'she will fail or succeed without your help.' Jaqen told her. 'that is the only way.' Sera was tense in his arms. 'I will send a woman, she will not interfere.' Jaqen told Sera.

'she wants both arya and I dead.' Sera whispered. Jaqen looked down at her, holding her chin in his fingers forcing her to look at him. 'don't worry, her time will come.'