Chapter 22 - Perfume

I sat in my room thinking about that stupid encounter in the liquid aisle all week. I would have drunk that away to if Phil wasn't babysitting me. So here I sat in my room strumming my guitar.

The only time I was allowed out of the house was to stream, band rehearsal, and activities with the others. I couldn't even shop for myself. I get why they didn't trust me, but that doesn't mean put me in a personal holding cell.

I woke up this morning and I felt tired. I slept all night and I went to bed early, but I was tired. I went to check my phone and there were many notifs. I scrolled through TikTok's and I saw an edit of myself to a soft song. I quickly swap apps and go to Twitter. Phil wasn't wrong, people were asking about me left and right.

This was gonna be hell when I got back. I swapped apps again to Instagram and I look at some fanarts because they always seem to cheer me up, but not today because for some reason all of them contained Ghostbur. I was about to shut down my phone when I see I have a text.

I go to check it and it's from some random number.

Unknown
Hi, it's the girl from the liquor aisle. Your dad told me that you liked me and you seemed a bit down so I was wondering if he just lied. I don't want to like someone who doesn't like me back.

I take a deep breath. Fucking hell, Phil.

Me

No, it's that I just got of a

I backspaced.

Me

I'm not really looking for

Backspace again.

Me

Actually, would you like to go out tonight.

I pressed send and I regretted it the moment I did.

Unknown

I'm Cassandra by the way, but my friends call me Cassie.

My heart stopped.

Was this some kind of sick joke?

This had to be. There was no way. It couldn't be.

I go back to me and Cassie's messages.

What have I done?

Cassandra

By the way I was wondering if you want to meet somewhere. For a date. If you want.

My head was spinning. It was Cassie all over again. I couldn't do this, but it was my only way out.

Me

Fine.

Cassandra

You don't seem to happy about this?

Me

No, it's fine. I just woke up so I'm probably a bit snappy.

Cassandra

It's okay. I completely understand. Well...my place at eight.

Me

Sure.

Cassandra

Cassandra shared her location

That's my address. See you later I guess.

Me

See ya.

{Created: July, 22, 2022, at 12:07 pm}

[Published: July 22, 2022, at 12:22 pm}

A/N
I don't normally do these, but I hope you're enjoying and hopefully things go better for Wilbur. 😉

I do apologize for it being short, but I have a bigger plan for the next couple of chapters and I think you guys are gonna hate me.