Chapter 27 - Ruined Dream

The sound of intense banging forced me to drag myself out of the bed and go find the source of the sound. The adrenaline in my veins was going haywire and I was terrified of Cassie's intense warning of not to go anywhere alone. For fucks sake, I lived in a house alone, practically in the middle of nowhere. What was I supposed to do.

I grab the nearest weapon, which happened to be the baseball bat George had left at my house a few months ago. I had meant to give it back, but he said one day I might need it and insisted I keep it because he had a spare.

I walk to the door and take a deep breath. I get the bat ready and swing the door open, then I take a swing, "What the fuck!"

Tommy shrieks out. He had backed up, but not far enough so I hit him intensely in the shoulder blade.

"Fuck," I mumble. I drop the bat and walk up to him. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"No fucking shit," Tommy breathes.

"Does it feel broken?"

"The only thing broken right now is my ego," Tommy mutters.

I quickly check around him and then yank him in the house and shut the door, "What the hell!"

I pull him into a hug, "I'm so glad it's you."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"You haven't seen it yet have you?" I ask him.

Just then my phone rings in my pocket. I pull it out and check the contact. It was Phil.

"Will, we have a big problem," Phil says through the phone.

"I know,"

"What do you mean you know!" He yells. "You're being accused of shit you've never done in your life!"

"I know that!" I yell.

"How do you know?"

"I...uh...I saw it," I say. I didn't want them to know about my dreams about Cassie. If they were dreams, and even if they were I didn't want them to know.

"So you know what they said?"

"Yes," I mumble. I knew exactly what they said. Those were things I've never done in my life and were never even thought of.

"What are you gonna do?" Phil says. "It's viral. I'm pretty sure everyone has seen it by now. She has a photo."

"A what?!"

"She has a picture of you in her house with her family," Phil explains. "You can't fake that."

"Yea, but that doesn't make anything any more true," I tell him. "Just because I was there doesn't mean I did anything."

"Well, not according to this," Phil messages me the link while I'm on the line. It was a website. There was no fucking way there was already an article about this.

IS FAMOUS YOUTUBER WILBUR SOOT GUILTY OF DRIVING HIS SECRET GIRLFRIEND TO INSANITY?

We all know famous YouTuber, Wilbur Soot, whether it's for your favorite songs from his band Lovejoy, his hit song Your New Boyfriend, or his biggest creation of the lore on the Dreamsmp server. No matter where you know him from, do we know what goes on off the cameras of the content creators life?

According to a source who pleads to stay anonymous during these times has spoken about her experience as the girlfriend of our favorite streamer.

She states in her most recent interview, "He was so kind and he always did things for me. He was never not the person people expect him to be, but there's a deeper side of him that people don't see. A side people shouldn't ever have to see and unfortunately I had to see that side."