4. You are a meanie

Just as they heard the very known voice, they knew they fucked up

Just as they heard the very known voice, they knew they fucked up. Badly.

"Aish! Can't you two spend a day without doing something like this, you brats." He was standing just a little far away from their table.

He adorned a bright blue stripes shirt with ripped jeans. His shoulders naturally so wide and his hair a dark brown color, those which fall freely on his forehead giving him a cozy look. Every female present in the cafeteria can't help but stare the male in front of them.

Kim Seokjin. He was really popular in the school. Everyone knows him.

Seokjin made his way towards the two hastily and they gulp. No matter how much of a nuisance they be all the time, when it comes to their jin hyung, they have to listen to him.

"H-hyung, we didn't do anything this time I swear." Jimin said fearing for his dear life, when Jungkook just sat there silently not wanting to trigger Jin even more.

"And on what do you swear, Park Jimin?" Jin said looking at jimin, his hands resting on his waist signaling he's so done with them.

"Uh I- I s-swear on my father's virginity, yeah." Jimin said with a nervous smile. That's when jungkook lost it and started laughing but stopped when Jin looked at him sharply.

"Yaah! Park Jimin how can you swear on your father's virginity. We all know he has already obviously lost it years ago that's why you are here today. Do you think I'm a fool? Aish! You ungrateful brat. I will-" Seokjin started with his angry rap but was stopped mid way by jimin.

"I'm sorry hyung, I won't do it again please stop." Jimin said hastily so that jin would stop his rapfull scolding.

"So now would you tell me what did you do jimin?" Jin asked leaving the two taken aback.

"Wait- what? You don't even know what I did? Then why were you scolding me just now? This is not fair hyung!" Jimin whined acting cutely, he knows he's cute. And that worked on jin. It always does.

"Okay okay, stop sulking now, you big baby." Jin said to jimin making him sigh while taking a seat beside him.

"I'll go and bring our food." jimin said to them and left to the food counter. While jin and jungkook nodded at him and began talking.

After a while jimin came back with all the food and put it on the table.

They started eating peacefully with jimin and jungkook bickering here and there and jin telling his dad jokes.

"Hey, jimin, didn't you guys get a new teacher today? I heard quite a few things about her already!" jin said who was sipping on his coke, making Jungkook choke on his food.

Jimin smirked looking at jungkook but offered him water and patted on his back.

"Oh! jin hyung, it would be better if you just don't talk about those few things in front of jungkook. Who knows, he might get mad at you or something." will Jimin ever stop teasing jungkook. Probably no.

Jin grasped the situation based on jimin's expressions and joined him in his little game.

"Wow! Do you have a crush on your new teacher, jungkook-ah?!" Jin said making Jungkook sigh in frustration.

He was already frustrated because of the stupid dare and they were definitely not making it any easy.

"Fine , if you guys are only gonna speak bullshit then I should just go." Jungkook said getting up from his seat.

"Chill bro, you know i was just playing around. I like it when you make that face." Jimin said stopping him from going.

Jimin made him sit back by pulling his arm.

The school bell rings indicating that the break is over. Everyone rushes to their classes while our Jimin and jungkook takes their time doing their stuff ignoring jin's nagging about going in class on time.

Time passed by like the wind flowing through the field smoothly without any distractions.

Soon the school is over. Finally. After 3 whole chapters. Phew!

"Bye Y/N, I'll see you tomorrow again. Have a great evening." Chaeyoung said with a smile which you returned happily.

"Bye, Chaeyoung and thank you for the tour around the school campus. I had fun working with you." You said on which she nodded and you both parted your ways.

You can't wait to go home and be one with your bed. Literally. It was just first day of work and you were already tired. Not actually, but you need time to adjust to the school so it was pretty tiresome.

Your house was not so far from the school but you still had to take a bus. It's a five minute path if you go by bus. So you made your way towards the bus stop. It was not so crowded since everyone had already gone home, teachers have to stay for some more time after the school ends.

The bus arrived soon and you got in. There were so many empty seats as it was not a busy hour. You sat down at one of the seats.

After three minutes the bus halted on a stop. Someone walked past you their arm brushing yours in the process. You looked up at the person to see someone familiar. It was Jungkook. He didn't look at you and quietly left the bus.

Oh! So he lives nearby, huh! You just shrugged the thought and looked outside the window.

"Hey, my lovely sis, how was your day? " Taehyung asked as soon as he saw you closing the front door.

You put your shoes aside and made your way inside the living room and slumped down on the couch right away.

"Can you please give me some chilled water, my dear brother?" you said ignoring his question and sighed tiredly.

Taehyung pouted at your words. "I'm bringing your chilled water, but after that you have to tell me everything okay?" He said and walked off in the kitchen to bring water.

"Why are you even so interested about this, tae?" you asked as he handed you the glass of water.

"Nothing, I'm just curious." He said taking a seat beside you on the couch.

"I'm literally worn-out out today tae. We'll talk later. I'm going to my room." You said after drinking the water and putting the glass aside. You started walking towards the stairs.

"Hey, but- I just wanted to know- heyy!" you ignored his words and went straight to your room.

"Huh! You are a meanie." tae mumbled with a pout to himself as you shut the door of your room.

■□■□

Vote and comment! <3